Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sleep Over 102

Sleep Over 102

Story by Jay



Sleeping over downstairs with Brad last night was fun.  The next morning was even more fun.  I woke up first.  The sun came through the curtain less windows and I saw that we were both sporting morning wood.    
I leaned over to get a better view.  His cock and balls were magnificent.  I was merely inches away from him.  I inhaled the sweet aroma of his cock and balls.  Then I did something I never did before.  I licked his balls and ran my tongue up his shaft to the tip of his cock.ook both my balls.

He tasted great.  Brad stirred and reached for his cock.  I had a mouthful of one of his balls.  I sucked as he jacked off.  It took only a few minutes before he came.  I watched and was amazed at the amount of cum that he shot.  As the last drops of cum dripped out of his cock, I released his ball. 

I laid down and started to jack off.  Brad moved around and took both my balls in his mouth.  I was ecstatic.  He tugged at my balls as I got closer to cumming.  I could not control myself and shot my load.

This sleep over is fun to do.  I should had done it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment