Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tony

TONY

Story by Larry

my sisters husband was trying to start his own company.  i worked with him on week ends for free to give him a helping hand.  it got me away from my strict parents and i enjoyed his company.  from the day i met him he was always hanging on me with his arm around my shoulders and shit.  very friendly but i didn't think anything of it cause he was that way with everyone.  mom, dad, my friend joe, everyone.  his name is anthony but i'm the only one he lets call him tony. 





                                today we were making deliverys and in and out of the van.  it was hot as hell.  i opened my shirt to try and stay cool  and my brother in law had a comment as to how my abs and chest were developing nicely.  matter of fact he said you filling out all the way around pretty good.  take your ass for instance.  2 nice round globes.  we were standing behind the van by now and he told me "drop your pants so i can see".  i laughed and told him fuck you but it was too late.



                                he spun me round and had my jeans down around my ankles in a matter of seconds.  it's like his hands moved in lightning speed.  he slapped my ass and said yeah i was right.  nice and round and fuckable.  he pulled his pants down and stepped out of them right there in the parking lot.  then he bent me over into the van and got down on his knees and stuck his tongue in my ass.  if felt weird and good all at the same time.   he did that for a few minutes and while he did he lifted my one leg out of my pants.  when he stood up he lifted my leg up so my knee was in the van.




                                he pushed me down on my elbows and told me to hold still.  he spit on the head of his cock and then put it to my hole.  ready or not boy here i come and with that he shoved inside me.  i yelled but there was no getting away from him.  he had me by the hip and the shoulder pulling me down on his cock.  take it all bitch he told me.  take it like your sister takes it in her pussy.  he began to fuck like a mad man.  yeah that's it.  your ass is loosening up.  i knew you'd like it.  you could actually hear his hips slapping my ass with every thrust.  he was breathing heavy and dripping sweat all over. 





                                as fast as he was pumping into me he stopped.  i felt his cock swell and then a warm feeling inside.  he moaned and told me "take my load bitch".  take my baby makers deep in that ass of yours.  when he was finished shooting he was still hard and started pumping in me again.  let me push that load in further he said.  minutes later he pulled out and pulled up his pants.  lets get back to work he said like nothing happened.  now what do i do.  do i tell my sister or what.  i think i'll take the or what for now and make him fuck me a few more times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment