Saturday, July 26, 2014

Anton

ANTON

Story by Larry



oh man does that feel good.  you certainly know how to suck cock man but let me go back to the beginning.  it's about 9:30 pm and we just finished up practice for the big game.  i always put in a little extra time at practice. i have to i'm on scholarship and if my grades or my performance in a game goes down i'm out and i'm not going to let that happen. 




                                well one day the coach asked me to stay a little later and clean the locker room.  the regular cleaning crew wasn't there and it smelled like a really raunchy dirty jock. 

trust me i know what that smells like.  when i was a teenager i wasn't much for cleanliness.  it's a wonder i had any friends.  i worked out and was active in sports but one thing i wasn't active in was showering or doing laundry.  i'd wear the same jock for weeks without washing it. it could almost get up and walk away on it's own. 




                                but as soon as i got into college it was like someone flipped a switch.  i was neat as a pin.  i showered 2-3-4 times a day.  i did wash twice a week.  sometimes changing 2-3 times in one day.  my folks couldn't believe it when they came to visit.  anyhow, back to the story at hand.  coach asked me to clean the locker room and i told him no problem.  once everyone was gone or i thought everyone was gone i got to it.  out came the broom, mops and all the other cleaning stuff.  i spilled some bleach on the floor and freaked.  i didn't want to get any on my cloths so i stripped naked and folded my cloths and put them in the locker and then sat on the work out bench to relax for a minute before i got started.




                                that was when i saw anton.  he was coming out of the shower and when he saw me tried to wrap a towel around himself.  i laughed.  like i haven't seen your junk before you ass.  he laughed and flipped the towel over his shoulder.  he asked what i was up to so i told him cleaning the locker room.  he offered to help and took a mop and started at the far end of the room.  we worked quick and was done in no time.  i sat back down on the bench as he put the last of the mops away.  he turned and looked at me and smiled.  what the fuck you looking at i asked.  he pointed to my cock.  a little excited are we?  i laughed i guess i am.  wanna help a friend in need?





                                anton didn't say a word.  he just walked over and got on his knees and started to suck me off.  man his mouth felt good. i just sat back and relaxed and enjoyed as he slid his lips up and down my shaft getting me good and wet and then using his hand as well to stroke me as he sucked me off.  it didn't take him long to suck a load out of me and he didn't loose one drop.  when he came up off my cock he said there.  i helped a friend in need and didn't make a mess either.  he laughed and we headed for the shower.  when we were dressing he said "now you owe me man.  i gotta get to work or i'd say do me now but i don't have time".  with that he left.  as he walked away i watched his hot ass in his tight pants.  man i can't wait to get my tongue and cock inbetween those globes.  i'll let you all know how he tastes later.  bye ya'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment