Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sleep Over 101

Sleep Over 101

Story by JAY



I did not have my first sleepover until I was in college.  I was 18 and very horny.  A bunch of us guys rented a cabin in the mountains.  There were five of us but only three bedrooms.  We drew straws and I and Brad had to sleep on the lower level floor.
We laid down comforters to make it a little bearable.  But the lower level turned out to be hot.  We stripped down to our briefs and it was still hot.  I was the first to removed my underwear and shortly after I did, he removed his briefs. 
I could not control my cock.  It got hard quickly.  Brad looked at me and smiled and said “Nice boner.”
He grabbed his cock and started to stroke.  I did the same.  His never took his eyes off of my cock.  I moved closer to him and watch his pee hole.  I wanted a good view of him cumming.  Brad said “Tell me when you are ready to cum.”  I nodded agreement.
I stroked faster and felt my cock grow harder and yell “NOW.”  I erupted in a barrage of cum.  It flew out of my cock and landed high on my chest.  Brad whispered “WOW.” I don’t know what came over me but I answered “Cum on me.”
Brad came over to where I laid and straddled me.  He had his cock aimed at my chest.  I watched as his cockhead grew in size and his pee hole widened.  Then he shot the biggest load.  My chest was now covered in our cum.

When he was done he got up and got a wet towel and wiped me clean.   

1 comment:

  1. I really like your stories - and enjoy reading when you post them. I found your blog looking through blogs after I set up mine which Fuel for a Man's Fire - My blog is a mix of stories - fantasies - but always pictures - please stop by and check it out. I am on BlogSpot - if you have a problem seeing let me know - I am new to this and may not have set something up correctly - congrats on your great blog - again love the stories!

    ReplyDelete