Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weekend Visit - Part 2

Weekend Visit

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

I slept well last night.  I dreamt of being fucked by Sean.  I woke up thinking of Sean.  Then I realized I was in bed with him.  I watched him sleep, his chest heaving up and down.  He had covers to his waist. 

I was ready for more of what we did last night.  Sean shifted and the covers moved and his cock poked it head out from the covers.  He was hard and I wanted his cock.  His cockhead was large.  I wondered how he got that cock in side of me.  I wanted it again inside of me, but was it too soon to start?  I wanted to please Sean.   



I moved the covers off of Sean and watch his cock.  In the morning daylight, I saw what a large cock he had.  It was hard and magnificent.  I took his cock in my mouth.  I was sucking away when he woke up.  He stretched his long frame and I stopped sucking.  He whispered “No, keep going.  Feels good.”

He placed his hand on my head and pushed me to take more of his cock.  I decided I could get used to having cock every morning.  I hoped that Sean felt the same.



Sean’s cock was enormous.  I could not believe that his cock is what was in my ass last night.  He reached to his night stand and pulled out a rubber and lube.  He placed the rubber on his cock and had lubed my ass with his finger.  He had me sit on his cock.  He started to thrust his hips.  After a while, his thrusts were powerful.  His cock was going all the way inside of me.  His balls were slapping against my ass.



We tried different positions.  Sean seemed to like all of them.  I knew he was getting close to cumming.  I wanted it to last but I also want Sean to be happy.  He came.  I laid there as he rested letting his cock slip out of my ass.

I thought he was done, but he leaned over and started to suck my cock.  I was so excited I knew I would not take too long to cum.  He swallowed my load and laid next to me.
He whispered “I could get use to this.  What about you, Roommate?”  I smiled and nodded “YES.”



No comments:

Post a Comment