Sunday, November 16, 2014

Late for Work

Late for Work

Story by Jay

"Hey Troy, get up.  You are going to be late for work."

I did not hear any response, so I went to the bedroom.  There Troy laid.  He wore a shirt but nothing else.  I walked into the bedroom and stood there."

"Come on Troy, get ready for work."



Troy turned around and looked at me.  "NO.' was all he said.  I looked at his hard cock and round balls and licked my lips.  "Let me get you ready for work."  I grabbed a pair of briefs and pulled them on.  His rock hard cock pressed against the underwear.



"Come on Troy.  Get ready."  I tugged at his underwear and out popped his cock.  I loved seeing his cock.  It was a nice circumscribed cock.  Better yet, I loved sucking his cock.



I moved his over to a chair and we both fell back into the chair.  I grabbed his cock and stroked it as he turned his head and we kissed.  Our tongues explored each other tongues.



I knew there was only one way to get him ready for work.  He had to cum and there was only one way that Troy liked to cum.  We stood up and I tore off his briefs.  I laid down on the bed and allowed his cock to pierce my asshole.



He pressed deep and started to fuck me.  His cock grew as he pounded away.  I jacked off my cock as he got closer to cumming.  He grunted and then let loose with his load.

After unload his supply of cum, he rolled over and said "OK. I will now get ready for work."



No comments:

Post a Comment