Saturday, November 8, 2014

Naked Yoga

Naked Yoga

Inspired by Shakes

Story by Jay



I was not interested in taking a Yoga class.  I figured it was for women, not men.  But when I went for my first class and saw the instructor.  I was hooked.  So I went not really for the exercise but to watch the instructor. 

He was awesome with his cute blue shorts that highlighted the outline of his cock.  I could stare at him for hours.  I would go home after class and dream of what he had in those blue shorts. 



When I started, I could hardly make the moves.  But with lots of practice and watching those blue shorts, I started to do the moves properly.  I felt good and started to look good.

Then came that fateful day when the instructor announced that he was going to teach a ‘Naked Yoga’ class.  I was the first in line to take it.  I could not wait to see him naked.



So many guys had signed up to attend that the class was standing room only.  The only spot I could get to was in the back of the room.  I got to see everyone’s ass but I was interested in the instructor’s ass.

After the class ended, the instructor came up to me and asked how I enjoyed the class.  I told him I had trouble following him since I was way in the back of the room.  He smiled and said he could do a private class just for me.



I was eager to start and said “When?”  The instructor answered “Now, if you like?”  We went back to the class room and stripped down.  Up close his body was simply wonderful.  He sat facing me and his body was in perfect condition.  He sat in a starting pose. 



I did a yoga pose and I had the biggest erection.  The instructor noticed that and smiled.  To help me, he turned and faced the front of the room with me behind him.  That made matters worse.  Now I got a bird’s eye view of his ass and his dangling cock and balls.



He seemed to be enjoying getting me all aroused.  He even had an erection starting to grow.  I could not take it anymore.  I jumped on top of him.  He rolled to his back.  



I immediately started sucking his cock.  He did not resist. He laid back and from the sound of his moans, he was enjoying it.



Then I felt my cock being sucked by the instructor.  We were both eagerly sucking each other.  

Surprisingly the instructor came first.  He later told me it was the best blowjob he ever had.  I came next. 

We laid on the floor and relaxed.  I grabbed my towel and wipe some of the cum that the instructor had running down the sides of his mouth.

He said “I might know yoga but I am new at cock sucking.  Maybe we can practice more often?”  I had the biggest grin on my face when I left to go home.      


No comments:

Post a Comment