Sunday, November 2, 2014

Vacation - Part 2

Vacation

Inspired by Shakes

Story by Jay

Part  2 of 2

I headed out from the pool area and went to the second floor and found room ‘201’.  The door had a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door handle but the door was partly open.  I knocked and heard a faint ‘Come In’.



I closed the door and saw that he had a nice suite.  The bedroom was off from the living area.  The door to the bedroom was opened and I spotted him on the bed, laying on his stomach.  He had taken off his swimsuit and laid there naked with his butt up in the air.  His cock and balls were laying between his legs. 

I licked my lips as I took off my swimsuit and climb up on the bed and laid between his legs.  I wondered what to do first.  I had my choice of licking his cock, his balls, or his ass.  His cock was a thick piece of sausage.  His cockhead was enlarged and his pee hole stared at me like a one eye monster.  His balls were large filled with his man juice.  His ass beacon for attention.

I decided to do all three.  I decided to start with his balls, then moved to his cock and sucked on it until he was nice and fully hard then I would move to his ass.  He moaned as I licked and sucked his cock and balls. 



But his moans grew louder when I spread his ass cheeks with my hands and stuck my tongue down into his ass hole.  Since we were in his room and had all the privacy that we wanted, he moaned louder as I dug deep with my tongue into his ass.  I attached his ass and he went from moans to whimpering. 



I sat up to catch my breath when he turned and laid back with outstretched arms leaning against the bed frame.  I placed my arms around him and gave his a hug him, as our mouth collided in a kissing frenzy. 



He rotated my body and inserted his cock in my ass, all in one movement.  He was quick and efficient.  I felt no pain as he entered me and started to pump his cock inside of me.  We continued to kiss, as his humping grew in intensity.



I was enjoying him fucking me but I wanted his cock in my mouth.  I slipped off of his cock and we got into a 69 position.  Our mouths devoured each other’s cocks.  I was totally enjoying myself.  He hadn a great cock to suck and he was an expert cock sucker.  I wanted more and hoped that it would never end.  I kept keeping from cumming to prolong this moment.

He said he was close to cumming.  I got ready and said “Me too.”  We shot at the same time.  It was
great.   



Exhausted we collapsed upon each other.  We were breathing heavily.  He said “I just arrived this morning.  I hope you will be here for a few more days.”  I hugged him tight and said “I just arrived this morning also.  I will be here for a few more days.”

We snuggled as he said “Then let’s rest.  We got a busy few days.”      



No comments:

Post a Comment