Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Jock - Part 3

The Jock

Part 3 of 3

Story by Jay

The Jock was still catching his breath when he rolled over onto his back.  His cock was still rock hard cock.  I looked at it close up and was amazed at its size and beauty.  I knew this might be my last chance so my made a quick move to grab his cock.  He laid there breathing, I kicked the tip of his cock and he shivered.  I moved my tongue to lick around the ridge of his cockhead.  Every swirl on my tongue brought another moan.



I then did what I dreamt of doing.  I inserted his cock head in my mouth and started to suck his cock.  He made low sounds with every movement of my mouth.  I moved my hand down and felt for his balls.  I could not believe I was holding his balls in my hand.  I moved my hand around and felt the light soft hair on his balls.

Knowing he loved his ass being fucked, I moved my hand down between his legs and inserted my finger in his ass.  I increased my movement for sucking his cock.  His breathing increased until he let out the loudest sound.  I felt a shot of cum hit the back of my throat.

I swallowed quickly before the next sound came out and another shot of cum blasted the back of my throat.  I wanted this to be the best blow job ever, so that he would come back for more.  I wanted this to continue. 

Once his voice became a low moan, I knew he was done.  I sucked out the last drops of cum.  I never lost a drop.  I laid down, trying to catch my breath.  He rolled over on top of me.  I felt his body moving with each breath.  He kissed me.  And he held me.  I was in his arms.  I returned the kiss.  The Jock rolled to my side and placed his head on my chest.  I ran my fingers through his hair and laid still.

I asked “Should we do any mentoring?”  The Jock said “I think we just did.”  

I started to ask “How does it feel to get fucked?”  The Jock sat up and said “You never been fucked?”  His cock was already getting hard.  I nodded “No.” that I never been fucked.  The Jock was excited how.  “Come on, you need to pop your cherry.”  He reached for my lube and told me to roll over onto my stomach.  I felt his finger smearing lube in my ass.  It was a strange feeling but enjoyable.  Then he lubed up his cock which grew even more.



I asked “Will you go easy?”  The Jock smiled and said “Don’t worry.  You were easy with me, I will do the same with you.  You never fingered your ass before?”  I nodded “No.”

“OK.  Let’s start slow.” The Jock said as he started to run his finger around the outer ring of my ass hole.  I let out a low moan as he kept running his fingers around and around.  Then he inserted a finger and then removed it, continuing to run his finger around and around the outer ring.  I told him “That is good.”

He shifted around and said “OK.  Now for my cock.”  I felt his cock press against my ass hole.  He said “Breath in and out.”  He timed it and pushed his cock passed my cock ring and he had his cock in.   Then he slowing pushed in.  “Keep breathing.” He commanded.  Slowing he was pushing in and out.  All I could do was to concentrate on breathing.  Damn it was feeling good.  Really good.

I heard the Jock say “You are tight.  But this is fantastic.”  He pumped a little faster.  “I am going to cum.”  It felt like his cock was twice the size of when he first inserted it.  His body shook and I felt him cum.

Afterwards we laid next to each other.  The Jock talked first.  “We got to do this again.  How about mentoring every Tuesday?”  I smiled.       

No comments:

Post a Comment