Saturday, November 22, 2014

Old Friend

Old Friend

Story by Jay

I love when Ken came to visit.  We grew up in the same neighborhood but went off to different colleges.  Ken was now living a few streets from me.

This visit was different.  He stopped by on one of the hottest day of the year.  We sat on the patio wearing just shorts.  We started to reminiscence about high school.

Ken reminded me that I was shy.  Even in gym class, I would get bashful.  I told Ken that he was built better than me.



Ken reached over and tugged on the waistband of my shorts.  "I bet you grew into a rather nice young man.  Looks good to me."  I said "You probably are still better than me."



Before we knew it we were both naked and examining each other cocks.  Ken said mine was bigger and started licking and sucking my cock.  That felt so good.  I did not want it to end.



Ken got on his knees and went to work on my cock.  I sat back and enjoyed the blow job.



But I now needed to suck on Ken's cock.  He was wrong, he was bigger than my cock.  I tried to take it all the way but it was a mouthful.  I wanted his cock in my ass.



So I positioned myself on the couch and got ready to be fucked.  Instead I felt Ken's tongue licking and sticking into my ass.  It was a wondrous feeling.  He was relentless in his attach on my ass with his tongue.  I was moaning and enjoying every flick of his tongue.



Ken replace his tongue with his cock.  I screamed with delight.  My body tingled with every thrust.  Ken turned me over and I laid on my back.  He continued to fuck me as I grabbed my cock and started stroking.



He pulled out of my ass and started shooting his hot cum on me.  That sent me over the edge.  I shot my load.  When the last drop of cum fell on me, Ken reached over and kissed me.  It was something he never did.  In fact this was the first time we had sex.  I knew right then, that I wanted more of Ken.  Good thing he lives so close.  


No comments:

Post a Comment