Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Jock

The Jock

Story by Jay

He was the star quarterback for our college football team.  He was always surrounded by girls.  Why do the cute guys always gets the girls?  Why can’t the cute guys get the guy?  Especially this guy?



I could only admire him from afar.  I doubt if he knew me or spotted me in the crowd.  I have a picture of him that I cut out of the newspaper and I jack off to that picture.  Oh well, here I am standing just a few feet from him.  But he is too busy with the girls to even know I am here.

I stare at him and he doesn’t even acknowledge me. 



But he looks my way.  We actually looked me in the eye.  We made eye contact.  I turn and duck into the men room.  I stand there, my heart beating.  Then my worst night mare happens.  He walks into the men room.

I am nervous.  He is going to beat the shit out of me.  Or he might force me to have sex. 
He nods and said “Hey.”  I return the nod and weakly say “Hey.”

He looks around the room and points to a bathroom stall.  He puts his arm around my shoulder and guides me into the stall.  Damn, I know what is going to happen.  I will be the headlines in tomorrow newspaper.  I hope he is quick and does not mess with my face.

He locks the door and we are inches apart.  I close my eyes and brace for the first blow.



I feel his lips on mine.  He lightly kisses me and I open my eyes.  He rubs my cheek with his hand and kisses me again.  He whispers “It is ok.”  This time he kisses me and his tongue probes into my mouth.  He is gentle, too gentle.  He holds me and kisses me under my neck.  God, it feels so good. 



This should not be happening.  Then he unbuckles his pants and pulls them down.  He has a large cock, biggest I ever saw.  Now I know he will fuck me.  I have never been fuck, I hope he is easy.

That cock is going to rip me apart.



He unbuckles my pant and pulls them down.  He massages my cock to get it super hard.  I love the feel of his hand on my cock.  He spits on my cock and it helps lube my cock.  He turns his back to me and bends over.  He whispers “Fuck me.”



He guides my cock to his asshole.  He whispers “Just be easy.”  He pushes my cock into his asshole.  I held my breath as he reaches back and pushes my hips as I start to thrust back and forth.  I feel like I getting close to cumming, so I say “I am going to cum.”  I get ready to pull out and he reaches back and holds me in position.  He said “Come in me.”

I let loose and came.  It was the best climax I ever had.  I hear him say “Damn.  Damn.”  I pull out and he asked me to clean his ass.  I use the toilet paper in the stall and wiped him clean.  We pull our pants up and walk over to the skins and wash our hands.

So far, I was not beat up, I got to fuck the quarterback, and cum in his ass.  After he dries his hand, he turns towards me and smiles “Next time don’t cum too soon.”  He turns and leaves.

All I can say is “Next time?”    


No comments:

Post a Comment