Sunday, November 23, 2014

Napping in the Woods

Napping in the Woods

Story by Jay

Love going to the woods in a park nearby.  It is a great place to sunbathe in the nude.  There are also a lot of guys who cruise the park looking for some action.

I decided to lay out in the nude.  It felt so good having the sun beat down on me.  My cock got hard almost immediately.



It was not long before I was sleepy.  Before I could doze off, I heard sounds and looked up to see two cocks staring at me.



Their pee holes stared down at me.  The two guys were naked.  I reached up and grabbed a cock in each hand andwanted to  massaged them.  They backed off and started to jack off.  I knew what they wanted to do.  And that was to cum on me.  I joined them and masturbated along with them.

I watched as the first one came.  I was next and then the last guy shot their load.  I was covered in cum.  Yjey helped wipe me clean and then they were off into the woods.

1 comment:

  1. Used to go hiking in the national park naked. Sometimes, I'd find a nice big rock to lie down on and sunbathe...and always jack off.

    ReplyDelete