Saturday, November 1, 2014

Vacation - Part 1

Vacation

Inspired by Shakes

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I could not wait for vacation to start.  I had marked my calendar for the big day.  I arrived at my destination and the biggest smile appeared on my face.  This was my favorite hotel. 

Once I got in the room, I quickly unpacked.  When I picked up my swim suit, I decided to put it on and head to the swimming pool.  I grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool area.

When I got down to the pool area, I found that the hotel made some changes.  They had a family pool area and a men only pool. I decided to see what the men only pool looked like.

I walked down a long hallway to a door that said ‘Men Only’.  Under that sign was another sign that said ‘Clothing Optional’.  I opened the door and walked into the locker area and shower area.  There was no one around.  I saw a sign on another door that said ‘Pool Area’.  Under that sign was another sign that said ‘Clothing Optional’. 



I opened the door and walk into the area.  I heard splashing and laughter.  I saw two guys in the middle of the pool.  I could tell they were naked as they frolicked in the pool.  I put my towel on a nearby chair and took off my swimsuit and placed it also on the chair.  I walked down the steps into the pool.  The water felt warm and so soothing.  I did a few laps.  The two guys ignored me as I swam past. 



I swam over towards the steps and rested.  I looked at the guys and watch them having fun.   



I watched the guys splashing each other.  They were cute.  They had muscular bodies.  Not a lot of muscles but enough to know they exercised. 



Then I spotted him.  I am not sure how long he was there and how look he was looking at me.  He sat facing me and had his legs opened and his massive cock hung down between his legs.  My mouth dropped open as I stared at his cock.  He did not seem to mind that I was looking at him. 

I looked away and noticed that the pool was emptied.  It was just the two of us.  I decided I better shower and get the chlorine smell off of me.  I grabbed my stuff and did a last look at the guy.  His cock was semi hard.



I walked into the locker area and walked into the shower area.  I had the whole place to myself.  I lathered up.  Then I saw the guy from the pool area had entered the same shower area.  His cock stood out straight.  As he reached for my cock, I felt my cock grow as well. 



He lathered me up and did the same to himself.  He was so close I felt his breath on my face.  He pulled me over to the wall and he passionately kissed me.  He pinned me to the wall as his tongued probed deep into my mouth. 



I started to slide down to the floor.  He moved down and started to suck my cock.  His mouth was sheer magic. My cock had blowjobs before but this was simply unbelievable.  While I sat on the shower floor, his hands massaged my balls, as my cock went deep into his mouth and I felt my cock hit the back of his throat.            

I felt it.  It was the feeling of release.  It is that moment when you know it is time.  He knew it was time and he was prepared.  I came and he took my load.

He helped me up to my feet and we let the warm water wash the soap off of our bodies.  WE walked over to where my clothes and towel were.  He opened a locker and grabbed his things.  He turned and smiled and said ‘201’.

I nodded ‘yes’ as he turned and left.  I quickly dressed and headed out the door.  All I could think of was ‘201’.  

No comments:

Post a Comment