Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Decision

The Decision

Story by Jay



“John, why don’t you move in with me?” I asked. 

We laid naked in bed.  I sat up and looked at John.  He was the love of my life and I wanted him to be someone I came home to, someone to enjoy life with, and someone to grow old together. 



John laid on his back with his hands behind his head.  “I can’t.” he said.  He stared up at the ceiling.   

“Why?” was all I could ask.  John answered “It is a big decision to make.”

“Don’t you love me?” I pleaded.  He answered “Yes, you know I do.”



I laid down and wrapped my hands around my face.  “I am going to bed.”

“Without sex?  You never miss sex.”  John kidded.



 But I rolled over away from John.  I laid down and shook my head.  John covered his face and thought “I have to make the right decision.”

I drifted off to sleep.



I woke to a sound in the kitchen.  It seems John was getting himself a drink of water.  I heard the tap running.  I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 1 AM.  John came in and crawled from the foot of the bed between my legs to my balls.  I could feel his breath against my balls.  My cock stood straight up as he started to lick my balls. 

By the time he swallowed my cock, I was so aroused I was ready to shoot.  It took only a few deep thrusts into his mouth and then I came.  Not a drop was spilled and John expertly sucked me dry.



He moved up from between my legs to be by my side.  Ours arm wrapped around each other.  I laid there feeling safe wrapped around his arms.  I wished he felt the same.  I heard the soft sounds of sleep coming from John’s mouth.  I help him tight wishing he would stay.  I joined John in a deep sleep.



I woke to the sounds of silence.  I looked at the clock and it was 2 AM.  I looked over and John was all wrapped up in a sheet like a mummy.  His fat cock was laying to its side, his cockhead facing me.  

I looked at his cock and smiled.  I reached over and let me finger trace a line from the base of his cock out to the tip of his cock.  It started to come alive, stretching like a cat as it grew.  

    

I lightly kissed his shaft, let my mouth move slowly toward his cockhead.  He grew larger as I traveled up to the tip of his cock.  Now it was my turn to suck his cock.  He placed his hands on my head and I took his cock deep into my mouth, feeling it hit the back of my throat.

His breathing got heavy as he reached climax and shot his wad of hot cum.  I swallowed and laid there with his softening cock still in my mouth.  I did not want to let it out of my mouth, hoping he would stay if I kept it forever in my mouth. 



But I let it looseAnd we resume our sleep.



I got up first.  It was 5 AM.  I looked over to John.  His hand was stretched out to me.  I let my fingers mingle with him.  His chest was all mine to touch.  I let my fingers touch his nipples.  I felt them harden with my touch.  He looked magnificent in the morning sunlight which was slowly drove out the darkness.

I laid on my back.  Wondering what to do to make John change his mind and say ‘Yes’.



I felt John roll and lay on his back.  He wiped the sleep from his eyes and let his hand rest on top of my erect cock.  I turned towards him and planted a kiss on his lips as I grabbed his cock.  I looked deep into his eyes and said the only thing that I could say “I love you.”

We kissed and held on to each other cock.  Neither one of us moved as our cocks throbbed and grew. 



When the time was right, we moved into our favorite 69 position.  We were synchronized in our movement and started sucking.  It was either going to be the best sex at the start of our living together, or the last sex as I wonder where our relationship was going. 



We ended with me holding John one last time.  He finally looked up and said “Well, are you going to help me?”  I answered, “Help you do what?”

He turned towards me and said “Move in with you.”




I had tears in my eyes as we kissed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment