Friday, November 28, 2014

SEX

SEX

Inspired by SHAKES

Story by Jay




We sat next to each other on the couch.  We were both naked.  From the looks of his cock, it was ready to erupt.  His cockhead was enormous.  His pee hole was staring at both of us.  His shaft had enlarged veins running up and down his shaft, like roads on a map.

I ask if I could feel his balls.  They were nice and full.  I held them and thought of the load of cum they housed which would soon be mine.

Slowly I pulled his shaft up and down.  My stroke was steady.  My eyes were watching for precum.  Eventually a drop of precum appeared on the tip of his cock.  It glistened as I used my finger to dip into that drop and capture in on my finger and raised my hand to my mouth.  I tasted the sweet nectar and yearned for more.

I retunred my hand to his cock.  I wrapped my hand tightly around his shaft.  He moaned as I increased the speed of the stroke.

He closed his eyes and let me stroke up and down. His balls tightening in the process.

I didn't want to make a mess.  So I placed my mouth near his cockhead to catch the cum when it flies out.  He could feel my breath on the tip of his cockhead.  My hot breath sent shivers up and down his body.

Reaching down I felt his balls contracting up.  I knew he was almost ready.

His cock was close to my mouth.  Waiting, I heard him moan.

My mouth dropped down and I wrapped my lips around his cockhead.

The moist warmth of my mouth is too much for him, as he erupted and spotted a wad of cum, and then another, and another, until he is drained.

I swallowed his load, then wait for the final drops to appear and swallow them until all drops are released from his cock.

I stroke a few more times and the last drops of cum appear out of the tip of his cock.  I lick them off.

A smile appears on our faces as we cuddle and hold each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment