Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sunning Myself

Sunning Myself

Story by  Jay

I love sunning myself.  I know secluded spots that I get go and get naked.  Of course the spots I go to are sometimes visited with guys looking for action.

Some guys just Jack off and leave while others get undressed and enjoy the sun.

Today I am going to strip down and enjoy the sunning weather.back in the car.  Once I got naked I looked around and found that I left my backpack with my towel


I decided to enjoy the weather anyhow.  It feels so good having the sun beat down on you.  It did not take too long before two guys came down the trail and spotted me.  "How you doing?" they asked.

"OK.  I forgot my backpack but decided to try and enjoy the nice weather." I said as I notice they both were staring at my cock.  "You can share our." they said.  It did not take long before they were naked and all three of us were laying on their blanket.



Almost instantaneously we all three had hard cocks.  Without thinking, we reached over and started jacking each other cocks.  It felt so good the sun beating down.  I felt so close to coming but I wanted it to last longer.  As soon as the other guys started cumming, I let loose and shot my load.

We used their towel to wipe ourself and then we laid there.  After a while we called it a day and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment