Monday, November 17, 2014

The Operation

The Operation

Inspired by noodengr

Story by Jay

I was nervous.  I had hernia surgery scheduled and I was not ready for it.  I knew I needed having it done, but I still dreaded having it done
I checked into the hospital and put on one of those dreadful gowns.  No matter what you did, it always left you exposed.  I sat on the bed and was told the surgeon would be stopping in before I would be taken into the operating room.  I had not met him.  My primary care doctor scheduled everything.



I heard the door open and in walked the surgeon.  He introduced himself and I looked into his eyes and was ready to let him do whatever he wanted to do.  He was drop dead gorgeous.  Talk about being tall, dark and handsome.  This doctor was simply beautiful. 

I smiled as he talked and nodded as if I was listening but I wanted him in bed with me.  He held out his hand and I grabbed his hand and felt electricity run through my body.  He turned and left my room.  I sat there smiling and then realized I had a rock hard cock under my gown.

I laid back on bed and panicked. My cock was growing instead of going soft.  As my mind raced to figure out how to handle this situation, in walked two male nurses.  One of the nurses was cute, which did not help my predicament.  In fact my cock got harder and started throbbing.  

The cute nurse said “Are you ready to be prep for surgery?”  I said “No.  I have a problem.”  He asked me what the problem was.  I pulled back my gown and revealed my still throbbing cock.



I pleaded “I can’t get it to go down.”  The cute nurse said “I guess it is a job for super nurse.”  The other nurse started laughing and walked out leaving the cute nurse shaking his head.

He said “That is an exception cock.  Are you going to take care of that erection?”  I looked at my even larger cock and said “I come quicker with oral sex.”  There was silence.  Neither one of us spoke.  The cute nurse turned and walked toward the door. 

I figured I was too direct.  Now what was I to do?  Then I heard a ‘click’.

The cute male nurse had locked the door and was heading back to my bed.  He grabbed my cock and said “OK, let’s get this cock deflated.”

He took the tip of my cock in his mouth and I started to feel relaxed and also started to enjoy it.  He was an expect cock sucker.  Before long he was deep throating me and I was starting to feel my balls pull up into my nut sack.  I have a large cock and he was the best I ever had.  It did not take long that I warned the cute nurse that I was ready ton cum. 

He clamped down on my cock and I started shooting my load.  The cute nurse held my entire load in his mouth.  He grabbed a bed pan and spit out my load.   He looked at me and said “You owe me dinner.”


I smiled and said “Thanks.  Dinner is on me.”  I was now ready for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment