Tuesday, November 25, 2014

FRAT

FRAT

Story by Larry




                                I'm telling you, it's great being in a Frat.  Hazing wasn't great but the perks now are endless.  I've been in the Frat for 3 years now. I can't  tell you the amount of ass and mouth that's been offered up to me just for a chance to get in.  Like this kid here in the picture, when he comes into the house and me and my roommate at the frat are their his duty is to get on his knees in front of us and suck us off.


                                He’s very good at it too.  He’s also not bad at taking it up the ass.  Last night my roommate was going to be out so I told him he could stay in my room instead of sleeping on the floor in the living room of the house.  Of course I made full use of him.  Once behind closed doors I told him to strip and stand looking at the floor.  I walked around him then handed him a razor.


                                I made him go into my private bathroom and shave his entire body.  When he came back into the room I was naked and on the bed.  I made him stand next to it and felt him all over making sure he was baby skin smooth.  I made him go back and redo his ass hole I told him it wasn't acceptable.  He apologized and did as I told him.  This kid really wants to be in and I’m going to give it to him.


                                When he came back he automatically turned and bent over asking "Is it acceptable now sir?"  I felt it and slide a dry finger in him watching him wince and then told him “Yes.  Now get on the bed and suck my cock.”  Seconds later I was propped up on pillows watching his head bob up and down on my cock.  He had a great tongue.  This kid had to suck cock before.


                                I finally had to tell him to stop and straddle me and sit on my cock.  He looked at me for a second and then spit on his fingers and slid them in his hole quick as he stood up and then squat on me.  All the lube we used was his saliva on my cock and what he was able to put in his hole quick.  He was tight and dry and it hurt but I wasn't going to show it cause the look on his face told me he was in pain as well.


                                Once he was balls deep on me I told him now “Bounce.  I want you to ride me like a bucking bronco.”  Let me tell you he really did well.  He had me leaking pre cum in his ass in seconds and lubing him up so he could move easier.  I was really cruel to him making him do all the work and telling him I was going to fuck him all night.  I actually fucked him for over an hour, of course I was stopping from time to time to keep from cumming.  Once i came I made him lay between my legs and take my cock in his mouth.  I had read this in a fantasy book. 

                                I told him he had to sleep with my cock in his mouth and not let it leave his mouth till I gave him permission in the morning.  When I woke up in the morning, damned if he wasn't still sucking my cock.  I was hard as a rock with a piss hard on too.  He saw my eyes open and he mouthed around my cock.  "Do you want me to take your piss sir?  I will gladly do it if you wish."  I figured what the hell this way I don't have to get up and let loose with a steady stream of piss which he got every drop of.  I was shocked and horny now. 

                                I made him get on all 4's on the bed and put just a little lube on my cock and rammed it into him.  As I was fucking him savagely my roommate walked in.  He took advantage of it and walked over, took his cock out and told him, suck me dry which he did in record time to make him cum at the same time I filled his ass.



                                That night was the vote for the new pledges.  My roommate and I of course voted yes for him and he was in.  When the ceremony inducting them in was over he walked over to us.  “Now that I’m in I hope you still want to ‘haze me’ like last night and this morning?  That was hot.”  My roommate and I got an idea.  We grabbed our new member and told him get a single bed and we'll put it in our room with us but only if you service us daily if necessary.  That afternoon the bed was delivered.  Like I said frat life is great.  Now I have 2 fuck buddies in the same room instead of one.  It is a steady supply of ass and mouth.  I love frat life.

No comments:

Post a Comment