Saturday, November 29, 2014

Weekend Visit - Part 1

Weekend Visit

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

This year my parents wanted to visit friends that moved to the big city.  Their son was a few years older and was a star swimmer at the university.  I, on the other hand, went to work after graduating from High School.  I was looking forward to seeing Sean and talk to him about going to the university.  I wanted to attend this semester.

It was a long drive but we finally got there.  Sean was in swim practice so I did not get to see him.  I was told I had to share Sean’s bed.  When he came home, I was floored.  He was drop dead gorgeous.  He was friendly but not that talkative.



He got ready for bed and stripped down to his briefs.  I did the same.  We talked a little and I told him I was interested into going to the university.  He said he would be glad to help me.  He laid there and I stared at his briefs.  The outline of his cock was getting bigger.  I reached out but pulled back.

Then I heard him say, “Go ahead, touch it.  You know you want to.”  I reached over and placed my fingers on his brief.  I could feel his hardening cock.  He whispered “Go ahead and pull it out.”



I reached under his waistband and grab his cock shaft and pulled out this enormous cock.  It was impressive.  I watch as I stroked it.  He had a big cock head at the tip of his cock.  I slowly stroked it, watch the skin and veins move with my strokes.



He whispered again “Play with my balls.”  I reached under the waistband and found his balls and roll them around my hand.  I pulled his brief down and saw his cock and balls.  I thought of the saying, hung like a horse.  That described Sean.



I sat up in bed and he whispered “Suck it.”  I did not hesitate but started to suck as best as I could. Sean instructed me on how to suck and also play with his balls.  I followed his lead.  I tried taking the cock as far in my mouth as I could.  I was in tears as I gagged when I took it deep in my mouth.



I was getting the hang of it.  Then Sean rotated over on top of me and planted his mouth on mine.  We kissed.  His tongue reached into my mouth and started poking my tongue.  I found myself naked, although I don’t remember how I took off my briefs.  My cock was rubbing against his ass cheeks.

He whispered “If you going to the university, you need to do this.”  With that he lifted my legs and greased my ass hole.  It felt good having his finger inserted the lube.  He grabbed a rubber and placed it over his cock.  I was nervous about getting fucked but his cock went into my hole pretty easily.



It was a great sensation.  He was gentle and it never hurt.  Instead it felt great.  He told me to jack off as he thrust his cock.  He said he was ready to cum.  I nodded that I was and we both came at the same time.

We laid in bed and I was out of breath.  He whispered “I am getting my own place off campus this year.  I am looking for a roommate.  If you are interested?”  I got excited and said out loud “Yes.”

He rolled over and whispered “Let’s get some sleep.  I usually wake up horny.”  I rolled over and thought to myself as my cock got hard “WOW. Do we have to wait until morning?” 


No comments:

Post a Comment