Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Hitchhiker Series – New Year’s Eve

The Hitchhiker Series – New Year’s Eve

Story by Jay
 
 

I woke and heard voices.  I looked around and saw that the TV was still on.  I was laying on the floor.  Hitch had his head resting on my chest.  He had a tight hold on me.  I started to remember what happened last night. 

Hitch and I were celebrating our first New Year’s Eve together, and we went to a local club. The music pounded in our ears.  The beat of the music was addicted.  Prior to going to the club for a drink, we had dinner out.  The food was good and after dinner we started to make plans for the upcoming year.   Vacation plans were discussed.  We had made plans for a vacation in January and were excited about going to Hawaii.  We also made plans to get away after the first of the month to stay in a cabin in the mountain.  We were going to leave on Sunday.     

Hitch looked great.  Hitch went to the bar to get us a couple drinks.  I watch as he walked away.  His jeans were tight and hugged his body.  I knew what lay beneath his clothes and I wished we stayed home instead of going to the club.  Hitch must have read my mind, because he asked me if we could head on home after one more drink. 

At home, we turned on the TV to watch the ball drop in Times Square. We laid on the floor in front of the TV.  Hitch brought out some blankets and pillows.  He said, “Now this is a lot better. “  He pulled the blanket up and snuggled.  Since I met him, he always loved to rest his head on my chest.   Many a night he would fall asleep as he listened to my heartbeat.  

Hitch unbuttoned my shirt and reached in to caress my chest.  He stopped at my nipple and played with it.  He loved doing that and I love having it done to me.  He kissed me as his hand played with the few hairs that I had on my chest.  I removed my shirt and took Hitch’s shirt off as well.  We ignored the TV as we started to make love.  We stripped down to our underwear and our arms and legs were wrapped around each other.  Hitch reached down and slipped his hand under by briefs.  He fingered my asshole ever so lightly.  He reached down with his other hand and found my hard cock and held it.

My thought went back to our first encounter up to the present.  I loved this man and always wanted to be with him.  In a trance, I let Hitch lead the way.  Everything moved in slow motion as Hitch removed my briefs and lubed my asshole.  He held me tight as his cock entered my ass and he slowly fuck me.    I felt every thrust, every kiss, and I savored the moments.  While he fucked me, I manipulated my cock with slow movements that coincided with his movements.  Both his cock and mine were together as one.  I sensed his body getting ready to cum and I was ready as well.  A few more jerks of my cock and suddenly I felt Hitch cum and I shot my load as well.  He removed his cock and kissed me for what seem like the longest time.  He reached over to our underwear that was on the floor and used them to wipe us clean.  He then resume his position of laying his head on my chest and snuggling.  I pulled he blanket up over us and held him tightly. 

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard on the TV, “10… 9… 8…”

Now it was morning.  I turned off the TV with the remote.  Hitch was out cold.  He was in his usually position resting his head on my chest.  I remembered the old saying, “What you do on New Year’s Eve, you do all year.”  If that saying is true, then it is going to be a great year.     

No comments:

Post a Comment