Friday, December 6, 2013

A Thanksgiving with the Family - Part 4





 
"THANKSGIVING WITH THE FAMILY (AND DOUG)!  PART 4
 
FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
Dave's hand rested on Doug's dick.   "So, do you fool around with other guys?"
 
"Nope.  Never have.  Alex is the only one I'm comfortable with.  I'm not sure why I am telling you all of this shit.  I guess, I just figured that since you are gay that you would understand that special relationship that two men can share."
 
Dave pressed on, "Doug, I'm a little confused.  Are you Straight?  Gay? or Bi?"
 
"Personally, I'm a little confused too.   I've been with a lot of women.  Having sex with them is just a way for me to get off.  I like their company when I am with them and the sex is just okay.  I am attracted to women, but I haven't found a single one that I could say that I love.  I tend to fall in like with the girls that I date."
 
Dave pulled his hand away from Doug's dick.  "Does that include my sister?  Don't you think it is fair to tell her about Alex?"
 
"I probably should, but I don't know how she would respond.  It's not easy to explain it to a woman.  How do you tell someone that you get gratification from the affection another man gives you?"
 
After a moment of silence, Dave said:  "Well, I think that's a conversation that you need to have.  My sister has some issues right now that she is trying to deal with.  I don't know about you, but I am tired of talking and need some sleep."
 
Dave turned off the night-stand lights.  .....moments later, Doug rolled onto his side and pulled Dave close to him.  His body was pressed up against Dave's back.  That's how they fell asleep. 
 
__________________________
 
In the early morning hours, Britt woke up her brother.
 
She whispered:  "I got my period!  It was just late this month!  So, I guess I'm not pregnant.  So how did it go with Doug?"
 
Dave was groggy, but was able to respond:  "You'll be happy to know that we didn't have sex, but I think the two of you need to have a really long talk.  I have a feeling he won't be back here in the house for the Holidays.  Good luck at the mall with Mom.  The only thing worst than her food, is her choice of Christmas gifts!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment