Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Business Trip - Part 1

"THE BUSINESS TRIP"

STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
PART 1 OF 2





 
 

The first thing I noticed, when I was called into my boss's office, was his crotch!  DAMN!  the man had a boner and it was clearly visible in his dress-pants!!!   (I had been an intern for twelve months and was just informed that I was being fully employed in a new position:  "Personal Assistant" to Mr. Ripley - the head-cheese.)

 

I tried to concentrate on his face, as he said,  "Okay kid, we haven't even had a chance yet to get acquainted but...I will need you with me this weekend.  The two of us will be going to St. Louis to attend a four day seminar.  My secretary has made the airline and hotel reservations.  We leave on Wednesday afternoon and will return late on Sunday night.  ...."

  



"I haven't had an assistant before.  I guess your job will be to keep me organized and focused.  We will have to work very closely because I want to expand the company with new acquisitions.  I suppose, we will figure out how to make this new relationship work as the weekend progresses.  All I know is that you must be at my beck and call 24/7."
 
 







I headed back to my little cubicle in the outer-office.  "Working Very Closely"?  I certainly hoped it would be!  Despite the fact that Mr. Ripley was 20 years my senior, he was friggin' HOT!

 

Sitting next to each other on the plane was really awkward.  There was very little we had in common, so the conversation was minimal.  After about the third time I called him "Sir",  he insisted that I call him "Roger".  ("Sir"  is way too formal!  I'm just a regular guy.  And "Mr. Ripley is my dad.")

 

 Checking into the Hilton, we discovered that Roger's secretary had screwed up.  Instead of two rooms, she had just booked a "double".  No other rooms were available since the hotel was full of businessmen for the seminar.

 

The boss said, "I guess we will have to make do.  Remind me to reprimand Helen.  That's what I get for hiring my air-head sister-in-law!"



 



At least the room was spacious with two double beds and a work desk.  We ordered room service for our dinner and spent the evening organizing his strategy for the following day. 

 

When it was time to retire for the night, I didn't know quite what to expect.  The boss surprised me by stripping all the way.  I decided to do the same and left my pajamas packed in my luggage.  I wasn't able to get a good look at him before he slipped under the sheets and turned out his bedside light.

 

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep because Roger snored like a fucking buzz-saw, but I still woke before him.





Mr. "R", had kicked off the bed sheets.  He was laying face down which totally exposed his ample ass!  I resisted crawling up between his legs to give his hole a nice tongue bath.  After several minutes, I opted to head off to the bathroom.

 

After taking a healthy piss, I took my time in the shower.



 

Returning to the bedroom, he was awake and had slipped his boxers back on.  I wanted to see the real thing, but was only treated to his morning wood which tented his shorts. 
 
He got a great look at my naked body.  Hey, I'm not shy!  In fact, I flaunted myself in front of him.  Roger told me to order breakfast and retreated to the bathroom to shower.
 
 
 

When he left the bathroom, I kept hoping that towel would fall off.  No such luck!  With his back to me, he quickly dressed in one of his business suits. 
 
 Day One was beginning, I spent my free time plotting my plan to seduce the Boss.  I didn't care if it meant that I would be fired in my first week on the job.  I was suddenly obsessed with him and I had a sneaking suspicion that he wanted me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment