Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Tale - Part 2


"A CHRISTMAS TALE - MEETING NICK"

A CHRISTMAS STORY OF FICTION

Part 2 of 4

 

The keys to the cabin were sent to me.  I followed the GPS in my car as I drove to upstate Connecticut.  For late December, I expected lots of snow.  The reality was a cold and very rainy trip.  It could have been a really depressing drive, however, the anticipation of a get-away and finally meeting the mysterious "Nick" kept my mind occupied.

For weeks I had buried myself in my work and hibernated in my New York apartment just to avoid all of the pre-Christmas activity in the city. 

 

The downside was that I ended up really horny.   I began to fantasize about a possible romance with "Nick".   I didn't even know what he looked like or if I would be attracted to him.  I hoped to combine my escape to Connecticut with hot sex.  Maybe this would be the first Christmas in years, when I wouldn't be alone and depressed.

I arrived in the early evening and had to park near the B&B.  There was only a long trail that that led to the cabin.  I could see the lights in the distance.  I left my bags in the car to retrieve later.   Because of the pouring rain, I was soaked to the skin by the time I reached the door.   I was cold, wet and miserable.

Before even looking around, I stood in the entry and stripped.  I found the bathroom so that I could get a towel to dry off.  That's when I saw him for the first time.  Nick was just drying off from his shower.  I didn't recognize him as anyone I knew, but he certainly was a hot looking man.  He pulled me to him and kissed me. 

 

"Clay, you finally made it, but you're soaking wet!  Here's a dry towel.  You're shivering!  Why don't you go out to the sofa.   I already lit the fireplace.   I hope you're hungry.  I have our dinner in the oven."

He brushed past me and headed to the kitchen.  I didn't have a chance to even get a word in, and I had dozens of questions.  Well, I guess there would be plenty of time later.  Nick must have been in the same predicament as me, since his clothes were hanging in the bathroom to dry. 

After hanging the towel to dry, I toured the cabin.   It was rustic on the outside, but really quite modern, yet cozy, inside.  I found the sofa and stretched out near the warmth of the fireplace.

 

I couldn't help smiling when I thought of the hunk in the kitchen cooking for me.  At least, we both seemed to be comfortable with being nude in front of each other.   I decided I would have to be very subtle in my questions.  I didn't want to fuck this up and scare him off. 

I wandered into the kitchen just as he was putting the food on the table.  It smelled delicious.  "Wow, pot roast!  I haven't had that in years.  It used to be my favorite."

As we ate, we shared a bottle of red wine, and casual conversation.  Nick was easy to talk to.   I don't nomally relate to people that quickly.  His face may not have been familiar to me, but I had an odd feeling that I somehow knew him.

I felt completely at ease around him.  There wasn't anything awkward about sitting naked with him later on the sofa.  When it was getting late, we made our way to the bedroom.  We crawled onto the bed and cuddled together.  In the quiet, I could hear the rain on the roof.

 
I said, "Rain always depresses me.  Snow would be nice."

Nick kissed me, and I thought I heard him say, "I'll see what I can do."  He kissed me again and we made love before falling asleep in each others' arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment