Monday, December 9, 2013

A New Beginning - Part 2

A New Beginning

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 5

                        When he told me about what he had done and that I couldn't refuse because he paid for it and it was nonrefundable. I was furious but what could I do? He couldn't get his money back.  He told me to go get some new summer clothes or at least some new jeans and T shirts that I would need them.  Then he told me where it was.  It was down South and it was hot there so I couldn't wear winter clothes.  Well I could but I’d sweat my ass off.  The reservations included air fare, so 3 weeks later I was on a plane on my way to a dude ranch.  Hot stuff I didn't like the outdoors unless it was at a beach.  I was a sand kind of guy.

                        When I landed I rented a car and drove to the dude ranch not knowing what to expect.  I kept thinking what the fuck was I going to do there?  I don't know how to shoot a gun, or ride a horse, or anything outdoorsy like that.  I got there, registered and asked where there was place to eat.  It was dinner time by then and I was hungry.  I ended up eating in the dining room at the ranch.  The next morning I went into town using the excuse I had to do some shopping.  When I came back as I was pulling in I almost hit a car that was pulling out and a tree.  There leaning against a fence was the HOTTEST cowboy I’d ever seen.  For the first time in a year I got an instant hard on but what good was it going to do me here.

 

                        I went inside and to my room and decided I was going to go to the gym and work out a bit and take a steam.  Nothing else really interested me.  I put on sweats and headed to the gym.  I started to realize I wasn't seeing any women around as I worked out.  Come to think of it I hadn't seen any since I got here.  I wondered what the hell was going on.  I was soon to find out.  I headed for the sauna seeing that the steam room was being cleaned.  I walked in and lost my breath and not from the heat but what was sitting on the bench.

 

There was a hot guy sitting on the bench in nothing but a towel draped over his cock and balls showing just enough pubic hair to make someone like me drool and wiping the sweat off his body.  He nodded and said “Come on in, there is plenty of room.  You might want to lose the sweats though it's hotter than usual in here.”  I took a towel off a shelf and stripped naked and wrapped the towel around me.  We began talking but I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.  Every once in a while he'd reach under the towel and adjust himself.  From what I could tell he was half hard and gigantic already. 

                         I came back to reality when he said “I like to work out and then come in here and work up an even better sweat.  That is unless I find someone to work up a sweat with” and he winked at me.  I said “It must be pretty hard to do that here I haven't seen any women since I got here.”  He laughed and said “And you won't.  This is an all-male gay dude ranch man didn't you know.  We’re all fags here.”  My mouth dropped open.  He looked at me and said “Hey man don't worry if you don't suck cock everyone will leave you alone but from what I can see if your willing there's a lot of people able to help out including me, man.  You’re fucking hot.”

                        I blushed and said “Well thank god I’m gay.  Otherwise I’d be awfully uncomfortable.”  We both laughed.  He moved over next to me and reached for my crotch.  “Let’s see what you got there man, don't be shy.”  He opened the towel and whistled.  “Man that's a great looking piece of meat.  Mind” he asked but before I could answer he bent down and sucked my cock down to my pubes and moaned.  He bobbed up and down on me a few times and then let go.  “Come on man lets hit my room.  It’s right down the hall.  I gotta have you.”

                        He took me by the hand and just wrapped in towels we headed for his room.  Once inside he pulled my towel off and pushed me down on the bed.  He was all over me.  Licking off my sweat from the sauna and playing with my cock and balls.  He even slipped a finger in my ass a few times as well.  He was driving me nuts and finally knelt up at the foot of the bed.  “Man I’ve got to have you” he said.  With that he reached on the night stand for a bottle of lube and greased his cock and then slipped a few fingers inside my ass.  When he lifted my legs I told him “Easy man it's been over a year since my ass has had any action.” 

                        I couldn't believe how gentle he was.  Holding my legs in the air he leaned forward and kissed me deep before moving to my neck and ears licking and sucking as he went.  Playing with my nipple he was making me crazy.  I hadn't felt this good in years, not even with my ex.  He moved slow and steady inside me and made me nuts begging him to fuck me more, and to fuck me harder.  Finally he did, just before he gave me his load.  When he finished shooting I made him pull out and I rolled him over so I could suck his cock clean.  “Man that was hot” he said.  If my shift didn't start soon I’d say let’s fuck again but I gotta get ready for work.  Can we get together later?”  That was when I found out I was fucking with the waiter in the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment