Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A New Beginning - Part 3

A New Beginning

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 5

 
                        I told him I’d see about getting together when he got off but if we did it was to get me off.  He took my cock in his mouth and said “That's exactly what I intended on.  I want this baby in my ass too.  You can't have all the fun” he said and laughed.  We ended up showering together in his room and then I dressed and left as he was dressing for work.  Later that evening I saw him in the dining room and whenever he looked at me I’d lick my lips.  He finally came over and told me to stop that his pants were wet enough with pre cum but that he had to work a double and we'd have to meet either in the morning or later tomorrow afternoon.  I told him fine figuring it was a bull shit answer but then found out from the door man to the dining room that he works the room service at night for extra money.  Needless to say I didn't get any kind of sex that night except for in my dreams.

                        The next day the desk clerk asked me if I wanted to go do any of the things offered at the ranch.  He suggested horseback riding.  I told him I’d never been on a horse before and he said “Well then you'll want Henry.  Henry is great with newbies.  He leads you out on the trails and then shows you things so you don't feel embarrassed.  It’s just you and him out there.  I agreed to go and the clerk said he would take and introduce me to him in about 10 minutes.

                        When the desk clerk led me out to the riding teacher I was shocked to find it was the same guy I had got so headed over when I pulled in the other day.  He was still shirtless, tight jeans and cowboy hat with sun glasses.  Again I was immediately hard as hell.

 

 
                       Henry shook my hand and grabbed a saddle and headed for the barn.  “We’ll have to saddle up a horse for you. I usually don't have a student till late afternoon.”  He turned to look at me and asked if I’ve ever been in a saddle before.  Before I could stop to think I said “Not that kind of saddle.  I’ve ridden a different kind of horse” and then stopped dead in my tracks.  He just smiled and said “Well that's good.  Now I know what I have to work with.”

                        Once a horse was saddled we were on our way and he was just talking small talk of how to handle the reins and stuff as he led me down a really small deserted trail.  “We’ll go this way” he said. “There are no onlookers to make you feel self-conscious.”  I was grateful for that.   I noticed he kept adjusting himself in the saddle of his horse but thought nothing of it.  About half hour into the trail we came out into a clearing.  “Here we are.” he said.    I had a hard time concentrating, with Henry without his shirt and Henry constantly pulling on his cock, it was very distracting.

                        An hour or so later he said lets give the horses a rest and took a blanket that was rolled on his horse’s saddle and opened it on the ground.  “Here, sit” he said.  I sat cross legged on the blanket and he went to get something from the saddle bag.  When he came back he was still tugging on his cock.  He saw me staring and asked "Does this make you uncomfortable?”  I nodded.  “Well, how about this?” and with that he slipped off his boots and pants.  He was commando and now standing in front of me naked with a ragging hard on, not more than 2 feet in front of me. 

                        “Does this make you uncomfortable or does this make you fucking hot?” he asked.  With that he took two steps in front of me and put his hand on the back of my head and with his other hand guided his cock to my mouth telling me to go ahead and suck it.  I wanted it and so I did just as he said.  I opened my mouth and he fed me his cock all the way to his pubes.  I gagged and he backed off a bit saying “I guess you’re not used to sucking decent size cock huh?”  If he called his cock decent I wondered what he thought was big.  He was at least 11 inches and so fat I couldn't get my hand to close around it but I did manage to suck him and eventually deep throat him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment