Monday, December 2, 2013

Being Thankful - Serial 7

Being Thankful

Story by Jay

Serial Part 7

 

Bed time was my favorite time since I was all alone with Robbie.  He always grabbed a different pair of underwear to wear to bed.  I love watching him put them on and walked to the bed.  Of course I kept the lucky bikini briefs on.  We got under the covers.  Robbie tried to hog most of the bed and stuck his ass far into my side of the bed.  I pushed him back, but he was stronger and soon he claimed sleeping rights to most of the bed.  With his ass in my groin, I tried once again pushing but he would not budge.  I placed my hands on his waistband and pull and briefs down to reveal his asshole.  I spread his cheeks and worked my fingers down to his ass hole.  He did not move.  I scooted down and saw his pink hole.  I was inches away.  I wet my finger and stuck it tips into the hole.  He shivered so I started moving my finger in and out of his hole. 

I stopped and Robbie moved his ass closer to me.  I could sense he was begging for more.  I licked around the rim of his asshole.  I felt him shiver once again.  I pulled his cheeks apart and inserted my tongue.  His hips gyrated as I tongue fucked him.  I heard a faint whisper from Robbie, “More.”

I moved myself back up and ran my hard cock up and down his ass crack.  I noticed he reached back and spread his cheeks for me.  I plunged my cock into his ass.  He reached around and placed his hand on my ass and guided me.  He was in control of my speed and intensity. 

He guided me to withdraw from his ass.  I was momentarily confused why we stopped.  He rotated to be on his back and he lifted me up and over his body to b on top.  Our faces met and he kissed me.  He lifted his legs and guided me to reenter him.  He got me into a rocking motion.  Once that was accomplished, he placed his hands on my face and pulled me towards his waiting mouth.  He kissed me long and hard. 

My breathing increased.  I stopped kissing and came up for air, as I got closer and closer to cumming.  I looked down and saw his cock slapping against his rock hard body.  Precum has leaked out of his cock.  Robbie reached down and grabbed his cock and stroked it.  Like the mighty piston of a engine, he went from idle to full speed.  It was now a blur watching him stroke his cock.  Then he came.  Seeing his cum land high on his chest was all I needed to want to match his cum, so I withdrew my cock and shot my first load.  It landed just below where his cum landed.  Soon he was covered with cum.  I could not tell where his ended and mine began. 

Our cocks had expelled every last drop of cum.  I hovered over Robbie and slowly allowed myself to be lowered. I kissed him as I allowed myself to lay on top of his body.  I felt the cum spread onto my body.   We were now one pair of messy bodies.  I got up and said, “I’ll get some washcloths.”      

That evening we discussed the future.  Robbie wanted to move into his own place and thought the big city where I lived might be good place to start.  I told him I had room at my place.  I definitely would enjoy the company.   I told him,  “Come on.  Do it.”  Robbie smiled and winked and with a gleam in his eye he said,  “YES.”  I replied, “Come on.  Follow me.” 

As I started to think of all the fun we could have, Robbie fell asleep and started snoring.  As it got louder, I thought, “I am going to have to buy ear plugs.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment