Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A New Begging - Part 4

A New Beginning

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 5

                        “Yeah that's it man.  Suck that horse cock” he said as he started to pump my face.  “Get me good and hot man because I’m gonna flip you over and fuck you good.  We’re gonna make sure you feel that horse when we get back.  Either that horse or mine.”  He reached down and pulled my shirt over my head making me stop sucking him just long enough to get it over my head and then shoving himself back in my mouth.  “Yeah, get me ready to cum” he said.  Minutes later he abruptly pulled out and sat on the blanket.   “Get up and drop those pants” he said.  In a daze I did as he told me.  “Now turn around and grab those ankles of yours.”  When I did he got on his knees and spread my ass cheeks and started to lap my hole and tongue fuck me.

                        He kept that up till I was good and wet.  Then he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small packet of lube and tore it open and greased up his cock.  He stood up and grabbed my hips and with one hand guided his cock head to my hole and stopped.  “You ready bitch?” he breathed.  I shook my head.  “Good then hold those ankles” and with that he shoved balls deep in one motion.  My head reared up and my back arched in pain.  He put his hand on my back to push me back down and started to pump in and out of me.  “Oh come now you can take a good cock. You know you want it.  Shut up and open that ass for me.” 

                        With both hands on my hips he slammed into me for a few minutes and then abruptly pulled out as fast as he shoved himself in the first stroke.  “Lay on your back and get those feet in the air.”  I did as I was told and next thing he was behind me holding my feet high and spread wide and his cock was slowing slipping inside me.  It wasn't slow for long.  He liked to fuck deep and hard and in this position he liked to slap my ass cheeks like he was riding a horse and wanted it to go faster.  I couldn't stop the feeling and soon my balls erupted without even touching myself.  He had fucked my load out of me.  “Bingo” he yelled.  It was another gusher and with that he filled my ass with his load.

                        When he was finished shooting he got up and got a rag from the saddle bag and wiped his cock off and then wiped the cum leaking out of my ass.  “Ok lessons over” he said.  Get dressed so we can head back.”  That was the extent of my first riding lesson.  I loved it.  This place was really starting to grow on me.  I was really happy I came but not as happy as I was going to be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment