Sunday, December 8, 2013

A New Beginning - Part 1

A New Beginning

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 5
 

                        It was Christmas time.  The most depressing time of the year or at least for me it is. You see I met my ex-lover at Christmas time.  We dated for over a year before deciding to move in together.  I gave up everything.  Sold all my furniture, stored what I couldn't sell and moved in with him at his place.  It wasn't big but for us it was just right.  It was cozy, warm and plenty of space to screw.  

                        That should have been my first sign.  All he ever really wanted to do together was screw.  He never referred to it as making love it was always let’s fuck or come on lets screw.  And it was always the same.  He’d drop his pants, I had to suck him hard and then he'd fuck me.  If I was to orgasm I had to do it myself.  He’d fuck me anyway he wanted and if it wasn't a position I could jerk off in I was shit out of luck.  I can't tell you how many loads went down the drain of the shower after a session with him but I kept telling myself I was in love.

                        Almost 3 years went by and nothing changed.  That is until I came home one day and found him going at it with a guy I knew he worked with. 

                        I had had a feeling there was something going on once in a while for the last month or so because he didn't ask to "fuck" like he used to and all he did was talk about this guy from work.  When I walked in after work one night there he was on the couch, naked and making out with the guy from work.  The guy still had his underwear on so I gathered they were just getting going but they didn't hear me come in and they were really going at it hot and heavy.   My lover was all over him, licking his pits, sucking his nipples, licking his abs, licking his inner thighs and mouthing his cock and balls through his underwear. 

                        I think if I hadn't said something he would have had his cock out and in his mouth any second.  I was speechless at first because he did nothing like this with me.  Nothing.  Not even in the beginning.  I was just like my friend had told me.  I was his cum dump, a way for him to get off when nothing else was around instead of using his hand.  “Well” I yelled and when I did he slid off the guy and was kneeling alongside the couch.  The guy stood up and ran in the bathroom.

 

                        My loved just stayed on the floor on his knees his cock sticking straight out and stared at me at first.  Then he leaned back holding himself up on one arm while he put the other up and behind his head.  “So now you know” he said.  “You’re not the only one.  Matter of fact you’re never been the only one.  Joe and I have been fucking for over a year now.  It’s time I don't have to hide what I do.  This is my apartment remember that.  Joe and I are going to make love and if you don't like it go in the bedroom or get out it's up to you.  If your still here later maybe I’ll fuck you too.”

                        I was speechless and ran into the bedroom.  I grabbed my cell phone and called a friend.  “Can I stay at your house tonight” I asked.  He told me of course and before he could ask why I hung up.  I grabbed my big army style duffle from in the closet and crammed as much clothes and stuff as I could in it.  In another carry on type back pack I stuffed the rest of my stuff in plus the hidden emergency cash he kept in his drawer.  I knew it was about $5000. Then I sat on the bed and cried.  This is what it came down to. I had only 2 bags of stuff that was mine in the entire apartment.  I never realized it till then.  

                        I went into the living room again and they were in a 69 position on the floor as I went into the bathroom.  They never missed a beat.  I packed my shaving case with anything that would fit; mine or his I didn't care and went back in the bedroom.  When I came out I was carrying the 2 bags and threw my keys at him and told him I hope you 2 are very happy fucking each other and stormed out.  Anything that might have been left he could have. 

                        That was over a year ago and I was still staying with my friend on his couch.  He didn't want me to leave and kept trying to talk me into getting a 2 bedroom apartment together but I just really wanted to be alone.  Christmas rolled around and I went into a deep depression.  My friend decided he had to do something and then he decided I needed to get away on vacation to clear my head.  It was about time.   He made reservations for me at a dude ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment