Thursday, December 12, 2013

A New Beginning - Part 5

A New Beginning

Story by Larry

Part 5 of 5

 

                      After my riding lesson I went back to my room feeling great and freshly fucked.  A feeling I hadn't had in a long time.  I lay on the bed to enjoy the afterglow and must have fallen asleep for a bit.  When I woke up it was getting dark.  It was dinner time.  I figured I better get up and head for the dining room and eat.  That was when I realized I was laying in a pool of cum.  My teachers load had leaked out of my ass as I slept and let me tell you it was one hell of a load.

                        I went into the shower with the remainder of his load running down my legs and took a good long hot shower and douched.  This was proving to be one hell of a day.  I dressed after dinner in tight jeans.  I mean really tight, so tight my cock was outlined and you could see the ridge on the head of my cock as if I had no pants on.  I had on sandals and a tight tank top to show off my muscled abs and arms.  Heads turned as I walked by.  It was either because it got around about my horse riding lesson or it was how I looked but I didn't care.

                        I sat at the bar and ate dinner and had a few beers and then decided to see what was going on outside.  As I walked out of the dining room there was a guy standing leaning against the wall.   He stood up and tipped his cowboy hat and said “Hi my name is Rick.  Hope you don't think this is forward of me but I noticed you as you came in the other day and think your so fucking hot.  Want to take a walk or something?”

 

Standing there with his hat in hand and no shirt on to boot I was instantly hard.  Something I didn't think would happen so soon after this afternoon.  From the few beers I had I was brave so I told him “Yeah.  Let’s take a walk to my room for that something.”  He smiled.  We talked as we walked and I found out he's a regular at the spa that he comes there every 3 or 4 months for long weekends to explore his cowboy side as he put it.  I also found out he lived in the apartment complex right next door to mine.  This was getting to be interesting.

                        We walked into the room and he grabbed me from behind while I was locking the door and held me tight to him.  I could feel his burning flesh through my tank top and inhaled deeply as he reached down to pull it up over my head and then hold me tight again.  I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and asked "What did you have in mind?"    I could see a smile on his face in the mirror of the back of the door.  “I thought we'd get started with a nice slow strip of each other and just lay on the bed and take it from there.”

“Ok” I agreed.  “But what do you really want to do?” I asked. 

                        “Well, what I really want to do eventually is fuck the hell out of this tight ass of yours” he said as he cupped my ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed.  Then he reached around my waist and opened my pants pulling the zipper down so they fell to the floor right there.  Before I would say anything he hooked his fingers in my underwear and went down to his knees and forced his tongue in my ass crack and went to town. 

                        I finally managed to pry him out of my hole and turned around.  He stood up and said "Oh fuck the slow strip.  Get out of those clothes and let’s fuck."  I was naked and on the bed in seconds.  He looked down at me and said "Eager little beaver now aren't we?"   He dropped his pants and climbed up on the bed and straddled my chest.  Smiling down at me he told me to suck his cock and with that leaned forward and his cock was against my lips.  I was happy to oblige and sucked him down as far as I could.  He started to fuck my mouth right from the beginning. 

                        As quick as he did that he pulled out of my mouth, turned around only to shove his cock back in my mouth as he lifted my legs till my ass was in reach and he continued to devour my ass.  When he thought I was wet and ready he pulled out of my mouth, crawled around the foot of the bed so he was between my legs and then I felt him as he pushed inside me.  I let out this low moan of sheer pleasure.  His cock felt fantastic inside me.  We were meant to fuck. 

                        That night we made love three times before going to sleep.  When I woke up he was in the shower so I just walked in and politely joined him.  We lathered each other up and I ended up on my knees sucking his cock till he almost came and he pulled me off his cock.  “Not yet” he said.  I laughed looking up at him and said “Like hell not yet” and clamped down on his cock reaching around and shoving three fingers in his ass to hold him still.  Seconds went by and I had him shooting in my mouth.
 
                        We both ended up in a sweaty heap on the bed.  Once we calmed down we actually talked and talked most of the night.  By morning we had arranged for him to go home with me and when we go there he didn't even go to his place.  We went to mine and fucked like rabbits for two days.  Well I sent him packing two days later and told him we had to take it slow.  It’s worked so far.   I can't see what bruises he has but I’m sure he has a few. 

                        Now 8 months later and still dating we're starting to talk about him moving in.  I sure hope it happens because I really do love this guy and if he moves in I’m asking him to marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment