Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My New Christmas Friends - Part 2

My New Christmas Friends

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2



Kris immediately stripped off the towel and stretched out on my bed.   Surprisingly, he had an erection.   He was quite the distraction, as I made a bed in one of the empty boxes from the outdoor decorations for Hobo.   I filled an old soda bottle with hot water and wrapped it in a towel for Hobo to sleep with.   Once the cat had settled in for the night, I stripped out of my clothes.

I could feel Kris's eyes watching me as I got naked, I don't know why, but it made me feel a little self-conscious.   I turned out the lights and got onto the bed.   Almost immediately, Kris rolled towards me and said,  "Thank you, for everything today!  You are a wonderful person!  It's been a long time since anyone has shown me this much kindness."    At that point, he kissed me, long and hard on my mouth!  

A moment later, he was laying on top of me.  Our bodies meshed together.  During the next hour we made love.  It wasn't just sex, like with other guys.    There was an intensity to our grinding, kissing, sucking and finally, fucking each other!   Almost like we couldn't get enough of each other.  

Finally, totally exhausted, we just layed there and held each other till we fell asleep.   Waking in the morning with someone who had actually stayed the entire night was something new to me.   Somehow, Hobo had climbed out of his box and was asleep next to his 'dad'.


I found a million excuses for him to stay during the coming days.  I found dozens of projects for him.  Each night, we made love and my house looked fantastic with the decorations.  

I gave Kris clothes from my closet, but I certainly didn't object, when he preferred to mostly stay naked.  The days moved by quickly and before I knew it, it was Christmas Eve.   We made love under the branches of my beautifully decorated tree.   I woke before him and placed a giant bow on his chest.   I wrapped a ribbon around Hobo's neck.  

Kris and Hobo were the best Christmas gifts I ever got!  I think I finally found a 'loving family'! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this series and want it to continue!

    You guys are talented and can surely find a was for Hobo to make nice with his new second dad! I look forward to reading more.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete