Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Party - Part 2

Christmas Party

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 
I was showing the last guest out when I heard Jose call me from the living room.  When I walked in there was Santa mickey standing very sexy like by the roaring fireplace with candles lit and the lights out.  He was holding a giant teddy bear.  “Everyone gone?” he asked.  I shook my head ‘yes’ and went to walk in the room.  He stopped me and said “Stay there.”  He crossed the room and picked me up acting like he was carrying me over the threshold.  He lay me down on blankets he had in front of the fire and stood over me and very slowly and seductively started to take off his costume.  I loved to see him undress and loved even more to see him naked. 

 
He had the perfect body by my standards.  I love Latin men and he fit my dream man to a "T".  He was soon down to his jock which surprised me because he is usually commando.  He doesn't believe in underwear of any sort.  The only time he wears a jock is when we are doing a heavy work out or that is all that he has on and wants to tease me.  Anyhow he got down on the floor and started to remove Minnie’s costume one piece at a time.  Taking it real slow and enjoying each part of my body as it was exposed.  When I was naked on the floor he started at my toes and slowly licked, sucked, nibbled and caressed my entire body.  By the time he lay on top of me and kissed me I was so worked up I shot all over us.
 

“Now look at the mess you made” he said and smiled at me.  He took his time and cleaned the mess with his tongue driving me wild.  I wanted him so and began to beg him to make love to me.  He finally lay between my legs and began to lick my balls and take one at a time in his mouth to suck on them.  He had wet his fingers and all the while was fingering my ass.  He took my cock in his mouth and deep throat me right from the start while still fingering my ass.  I was moaning and groaning and squirming all over the floor.  He finally looked up at me from my crotch and smiled a little devil type smile he has and then slowly as he inched up towards my face lifted my legs till he had me practically bent in half and his cock head was pressing against my hole.  I couldn't take it anymore and yelled “FUCK ME PLEASE.  FUCK ME NOW”. 
 

I felt his cock head pop inside my ass and then he stopped.  I squirmed and wiggled trying to get more of him inside me and he just laughed.  Then he asked "Is there something I can help you with my dear"?  I began to beg again for him to fuck me.  All the time I was begging he very slowly entered me.  So slowly I wasn't sure at first that he was even moving.  Then I began to feel the ridge of his cock head as he continued to push and all the veins in his bulging cock as well. 

 
He was finally inside me and stopped moving.  “What would you like me to do?” he asked.  I started to scream I need you to fuck me.  He asked me "Are you sure that's what you want?"  “YESSSSSS FUCK MEEEEE.”  I yelled.  With that he began to pull out and then thrust back inside me.  Each thrust was quicker and deeper. 
 

He soon was pounding my ass like he hadn't done in a long time.  I could feel my balls churning just from his cock inside me and started to pant and sweat knowing I was going to cum soon without even touching myself.  Jose had a knack of fucking me in just a way that I always came without having to touch my cock at all.  I loved it.  I managed to whisper I was going to cum which made him fuck me even harder.  I shot another load all over us just before he filled my ass with his load.  It felt so warm and wet inside me.  I loved the feeling of his loads in my ass.
 

He pulled out of me and rested back on his knees letting my legs down.  I scrambled to turn around and swallowed his cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around it to clean him off.   I loved the way his load and the juices from my ass tasted on him.  I made sure I licked and sucked every morsel off of him.  We finally lay back on the blankets just watching the fire and after a bit started to whisper to each other and caress each other. 

 
We both were hard again and this time I had the evil smile on my face.  I rolled Jose onto his stomach with a pillow under him and dove into his hole and rimmed him hard and long.  He was whimpering and squirming trying to push his ass further up on my tongue.  I loved the way he reacted when I ate his ass and I loved the taste of his ass.  After a bit he finally yelled over his shoulder "Enough please.  Fuck me.  I need you inside me.”  I slid up between his spread legs and put my cock to his hole bracing myself up on my hands.  Slowly I sunk my cock inside him and could hear him inhaling deeply as I did.  He always did that to ease his discomfort.  I wasn't as big as him but I was not slouch either but he very rarely let me fuck him.  He was always as tight as a virgin butt when I did fuck him.  Tonight was no different. 
 

He actually felt like he was squeezing my cock trying to crush it with his ass muscles.  I loved the feeling of his tight ass.  When I did get to fuck him it never took me long to fill him with my load and he knew just how to milk every last drop out of me as well.  I loved to fuck him in this position because I could sink in him all the way and then lay on top of him and feel him with his back to my chest.  I loved the feel of his skin against mine.  It was so smooth and soft.  Plus when I gave him my load I could lay there and let his ass do the work to milk me dry.  It was worth waiting long periods of time between fucks just to feel it each time.  It was always like fucking a virgin for the first time. 

 
I filled his ass with my load and then kissed him all over his shoulders and neck while I felt his ass contract to milk my load out.  I grew soft and my cock fell out of his ass.  When it did he rolled me off him and lay on top of me.  Again it was another position I loved.  I could feel his cock either in me or in this case between us and his tight abs and chest against mine.  God he was beautiful.  I loved every inch of his body.  While we lay there I ran my fingers up and down the center of his back tickling him and sending shock waves through his back. 


He kissed me deeply and then said “Merry Christmas my dear.”  I kissed him back and said the best is yet to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment