Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Business Trip - Part 3

 
"THE BUSINESS TRIP" PART 3 of 3
 
FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
Roger woke in the morning with two things:  a hang-over and an erection.  He didn't bother to hide his hard cock from me this time.  I wondered if he would even remember what he did last night to me.
 
Before stumbling off to the bathroom, he barked at me, "I couldn't stand to even look at food this morning!  COFFEE!  Get some coffee up here now!"
 
 
 
 
He left the bathroom door partly open which gave me a good view while I called room service.  A long shower made his dick limp and brightened his mood.  I was disappointed to hear him say, "God!  I hope I didn't do anything stupid last night." 
 
"I didn't think it was stupid!  In fact, I thought it was fun!"   That's how I began re-counting to him in detail everything he did last night.  Right down to how he cleaned my cum-drenched dick with his tongue!
 
He seemed genuinely embarrassed but didn't really apologize for molesting me:  "Oh Shit!  I haven't done anything like that in a long time!   When I was just soaping up, I started to remember something, but I thought it was all from a dream.  So?  You like that kind of thing?"
 
The room service waiter seemed amused when he arrived with our tray of coffee for two naked men. 
Roger didn't give a shit!  He signed the bill and dismissed the guy with a hefty tip.
  
We both sat there drinking the coffee, but soon dressed for the long day of meetings.  Suddenly, Roger was functioning on all cylinders.  He went into his business pitch and there was little for me to do but to observe.  Roger recognized that and dismissed me to go to our room.  "I'll call you if I need anything." (He never did.)
 

 
 
 
I spent a leisurely day watching HBO on the telly and ordering up room service on the company dime!
Lunch, and then Dinner, as I also plotted how to continue seducing the boss.  I didn't really have a clue until he came through the door around 8 p.m.  "God, I'm bushed!  What a stressful day!"
 
"Hey Boss, maybe I can help you with that.  I've been told that I give an awesome massage.  Why don't you strip down and let me rub away your stress.  I've got to do something useful today to earn my pay."
 
Without a word, he started to loose his clothes and didn't even question why I was doing the same.   I had no doubt in my mind that I could turn this opportunity to my advantage.  (And I Did!)
 
 
 
By the time I finished rubbing Roger in all the right places and sucking him off, he was so relaxed that he soon fell asleep.
 
__________________
 
The following morning, he said,  "I think what happened last night should be part of your "Job Description".  And...remind me when we get back to the office to give you a raise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment