Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OH ROBBIE - A Repost

OH ROBBIE



OH Robbie – Airplane Ride

Robbie made up his mind quickly.  He was ready to move to the big city.  I told him he could stay with me.  Also I was pretty sure I could get him a job in the mailroom, since I was office manager.

We had an early flight.  Robbie was up on time, dressed and with luggage in hand.  He was grinning when I came down for breakfast.  This was Robbie first flight, so he was eager to fly.  When we got to the airport, he was wide eyed , gawking at everything.  When he saw the airplane through the big windows of the airport, he ran to the window.  He waved for me to come next to him.  He was like a little kid.

I heard the announcement of the boarding for our flight.  I pushed him along to our gate and got in line.  He was at my side as we inched through the gate.  He wanted a window seat, so I let in get seated first.  We buckled up and waited for take off.   

When the plane taxied, Robbie got nervous.  He gripped my hand and squeezed.  The plane picked up speed and we were off.  His mouth dropped opened as he stared out the window and saw items on the ground get smaller and smaller.  Once we were above the clouds, Robbie relaxed and was amazed at the sights. 

After a while, he turned to me and said, “I need to go to the bathroom.  Can you take me?”  I took him back to the rear of the plane and open the door to let him in.  As he entered he pulled me in.  He turned to face me and had the biggest grin on his face.  His eyes were twinkling with mischief.

All he could say was “Mile High Club.”  He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug.  Before I knew it he had unbuckled and unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my underwear.  He fondled my cock and I got erect and hard quickly.  In the cramped quarters, he was able to knell down and take my cock in his mouth. 

He massaged my balls as he pumped my cock in and out of his mouth.  This unexpected sex was a turn on.  I relaxed and let Robbie go to work on me.  He took my cock deep in his mouth and I knew I was close to cumming.  I took control and pumped faster.  I came, and Robbie swallowed my load.   

We used the small sink to clean up.  When we looked presentable, we headed back to our seats.  Robbie looked at me grinning and giggling.  He leaned over and said, “Mile High Club.”   All I could say was “OH  Robbie.”

OH Robbie – Apartment

The ride to my place seem to take forever.  We were both tired from the flight.  The taxi weaved through the traffic.  Robbie was tired and laid leaning against me.    I closed my eyes.  I almost fell asleep when I felt a hand moving under my shirt.  It lightly caressed my chest.  He used his fingertips and ever so lightly touched my nipples.  As he moved in circles around my nipples, I got more aroused.  He stopped and played with the few hairs that I had on my chest.   

He moved his hand down to my navel, played with the hairs under my navel and then he reached in and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.  He followed the hairline to my thick bush of black pubes.  He reached down and found my cock.  I was already hard.  He reached down below my cock and cupped my balls.  He rolled them in his hand. 

We stopped as the taxi pulled over at my place.  I quickly zipped up and buttoned my pants.  I paid for the ride and we headed inside.  No sooner did we get inside as we started to undress.  Robbie was naked first.  He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.  I kicked off my underwear and pulled off my socks and jumped in bed, landing on top of Robbie.

His hands made sure I stayed hard.  He raised his legs and massaged my cock and pushed it towards his ass.   I found his opening and inserted my cock.  His hips went to work, gyrating and pushing my cock, in and out.  I just knelt there as his ass moved.  I could not tell if he was fucking me or I was fucking him.   

I decided to take over and started to fuck him as Robbie took his cock and stroked it.  I watch his face as he tightened his grip on my cock and I came.  He followed by cumming all over his chest.  I dropped on top of him completely exhausted. 

I went into the bathroom and got a towel and cleaned us both up.  I turned off the light.  I felt his hand moving on my chest.  He said, “Again?”  I rolled my eyes and replied, “OH Robbie.’        

OH Robbie – Observation Deck

Robbie wanted to see the sights.  This was his first time in the really big city with skyscrapers.  I took him down to the tallest building that had an observation deck.  We got there early before the crowds.  Robbie was amazed at seeing the city below us.  It was an awesome sight for him to behold.  He felt it was like being on top of the world. 

He told me, “I would love to have sex on top of the world.”  I replied, “OH Robbie.”  But he had that look in his eyes and started to grin.  He looked around and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up to a platform.  It was our won private area, shielded from the rest of the deck.  It had a great view overlooking the city.  

Robbie stared out to view the landscape.  Traffic flowed through the city streets.  People as tiny as ants scurried to work.  Robbie got behind me and put his arms around me.  He whispered, “Isn’t this great?”

He squeezed me and said, “I love this.”  He reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.   He massaged it until it was hard, which did not take long.  He pulled out his cock and placed my hand on it.  We started to jack each other off.  I have to admit, being so high up overlooking the city, it was an awesome sight and feeling. 

I looked at Robbie and his face beamed with bliss.  He started to jack off faster and I tried to keep pace with him.  He leaned out and let his cum fly out and down onto the city below.  I watched his cum shoot out of his cock and arch up and out.  I could only image where it was going to land.  Some lucky person was going to have it rain cum on him.  He continued to cum.  When he finally shot the last of it, I began to cum. 

Robbie took over and pumped my cock to shot my load.  He watched as it traveled out and up into the air and then down to the world below.  We put our cocks back in our pants and Robbie resume standing behind me and held me as we looked out at the world in front of us.  He backed up against the wall of the building and sat down, pulling me down with him.  He turned and smiled.  We sat and viewed the world from the top of the world. 

OH Robbie – New Job

I arranged an interview for Robbie with the company I worked for.  It was with the manager of the mailroom.  I bought Robbie some business casual clothes.  He was all excited. 

After the interview, he came into my office.  He was not smiling.  I braced myself for some bad news.  He leaned down and was within inches of my face.  He whispered, “I got it.”  A big grin broke out on his face. 

We headed home to celebrate.  He was so excited.  He never stopped grinning.   I told him to take his work clothes off.  He needed them for tomorrow.  He undressed down to his briefs and started jumping on the bed.  I shook my head and said, ”OH Robbie.”  He jumped off the bed and landed right in front of me. 

As he danced a little dance around me, he said, “Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.” I grabbed him to calm him down and he pulled me down onto the bed.  His cock brushed against me and I felt his hard cock.  He took off my shirt and then my pants.  I removed his briefs and kissed his cock.  I licked it as Robbie took my cock and swallowed it to the base of my shaft.  I could feel his breath on my pubes as he held the position.

He slowly went to work on my cock.  I moved him to be on top of me and he straddled my face.  I took his cock and went deep with it into my mouth.  His ass was sticking out and begged for attention.  I released his cock and licked my way to his asshole.  I took a few swipes with my tongue and then plunged it as deep as I could into his ass. 

He moved around and grabbed the headboard of the bed and rested his head.  His ass was all primed for me.  I held his shoulders and I entered his ass with my cock.  He bucked his hips and I plowed deeper. 

The headboard creaked as we fucked.  The sound got louder as we increased our activity.  Then there was silence, as I shot my load and Robbie felt the warm semen splat within him.

Robbie laid on his stomach looking at me.  He put an arm around me.  He smiled and said, “I got a job.  Thanks.”

OH Robbie – The Job

Robbie was very professional when he was at work.  He turned out to be efficient, hard working, and use his personality in working with his fellow coworkers.  He was well liked, which did not surprise me.

Once we left the office, he turned into that wide-eyed, child of a man, who saw things with this fun loving, enthusiastic self.  Be it in a taxi ride, top of a skyscraper, or in the bedroom, he turned the occasion in a sexual romp that I grew to love.

One day at work, we stayed late as I finished up on some work.  He kept busy with reading a magazine.  Everyone had left and we had the place to ourselves.  I finally had finished with my work and we headed for the elevator to head home. 

I pressed the button for the lobby, and the elevator started its decent.  Half way down it stopped with a jerk.  Lights went out and the emergency lights kicked in.  I grabbed the phone in the elevator and called maintenance.  They were going to send someone but it would be 30 minutes. 

I turned and saw that Robbie looked worried and nervous.  I sat on the floor and patted the ground and said, “Let sit and wait this out.”  He sat down next to me.  He was so close to me, he was almost in my lap.  I decided I needed to distract him and get his mind off of the situation.  I decided to act like Robbie and see the fun in the situation. 

I grabbed him and held him close and started to tickle him.  He grinned and tickled back.  He was considerable stronger than me, but I was able to pin his arms down.  I gave him a kiss.  He flashed his grin and his eyes had that gleam in them.  He kissed back.  This time the kiss was longer.  Each kiss was more intense. 

I loosened the grip on his arms.  We continued kissing but his arms went to work removing my clothes.  I helped removing my clothes and was soon naked.  I laid there as he undressed.  I watched as his naked body slowly was revealed with each piece of clothing he removed.  He was a magnificent specimen of a young man.  His muscle rippled as he pounced on top of me. 

We kissed and then he started his tongue licking beginning at my face and he traveled the length of my body down to my cock.  As he started sucking me, I pulled his body around and attacked his cock.  I took the full length of his cock deep into my mouth.  I felt his tongue against my cock as he sucked me.  Our animal instinct took over.  We forgot that we were stuck in an elevator.  Our main goal was to give pleasure and have sex.  We laid on our sides and continue to suck.  Robbie was the first to cum.  The thick white wad of semen hit the back of my throat and caught me off guard.  I quickly try swallowing before the next wad hit.  As I came, I stopped swallowing.  The cum accumulated in my throat.  I held it until Robbie finished cumming.  He sucked the last drops from my cock and licked my cock clean.  Finally my throat was clear of all his cum.  I sat up and Robbie sat almost on top of me and kissed me.   

The phone in the elevator rang and woke us back to reality.  They said it would be five more minutes.  I told Robbie “Let’s get dressed.” 

When the elevator stopped in the lobby, Robbie was relieved.  He was grinning from ear to ear.  As we left the building, he said, “Can we do that again tomorrow?”  I just shook my head and said, “OH Robbie.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment