Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Bus - Part 1

The Bus

Submitted by CATMAN and Jay
 
Part 1 of 2
It was just another Saturday night and, once again, I was trolling the 'bar district' for dick.   Lately, I had been going through a dry spell, so I was extremely horny.  I'm young and really new to all of this shit, but I was catching on.    I left the bar an hour before the closing time, so that I could catch the very last bus home.   I could have waited and caught a taxi cab, but I didn't want to be there for when the bartender calls "LAST CALL!!!".    That's when anyone, who hasn't paired up with a guy, (and is sober enough to still stand up)  will lower his usual standards and just leave with anyone who is still available.

The bus wasn't very crowded, but as usual on a Saturday night, it was the seats in the back that were filled.  I noticed that all of the riders were guys, and some, that I recognized from the bars.   I usually take a seat up front near the driver, but tonight I decided to move to the rear.  At the next stop, a tall muscle bound hunk got on and moved back to the bench seat in the far rear of the bus.  As he passed me, he smiled and winked.   I was shocked because guys like him seldom give me a second look.

By the time the bus had traveled halfway across town, there were just a few passengers left.  Some movement caught the corner of my eye.  I glanced behind me and was absolutely shocked.  The muscled hunk had his big cock out of his camouflage pants and was stroking it.!
  

When he noticed I was watching, he took off his pants and stood there with a hard cock pointing right at me.  I found myself starting to take my clothes off and before I knew it, I was sitting there across from him naked.  We both started to stroke our cocks.  Our eyes were glued to watching our cock.  I wanted his cock so bad.  I wanted it in my mouth but I kept glancing to the front of the bus to make sure the driver was not watching us.

He stood there licking his lips, so I knew he wanted to suck me off.  We continued watching each other, but I didn't have long to watch because my stop was coming up.   Reluctantly, I quickly got dressed and exited the bus and began walking toward my little apartment.

I hated to leave so soon, and wished I had stayed on the bus.  There was no one on the street.  My neighborhood isn't one of the best in town, so I was a little scared when I heard footsteps behind me.   I turned around and looked, and it was HIM!  He ran up to me and stopped and said, “Can we finish what we started?”

No comments:

Post a Comment