Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Mall - Repost Adam Part 1, and 2

The Mall – Adam Part 1 of 2



The Mall was packed with people all shopping for the holidays.  I love to window shop especially if it is for guys.  As I looked around I spotted a guy in tight fitting jeans.  I started following him.  At one point he turned and smiled at me.  That looked promising.  He stopped at one store and looked at the merchandise in the window.  I decided to go for it, and I stopped and said something lame, “That pair of pants looks awesome.”  I cringed after I said that.    He turned towards me and flashed a beautiful smile and said, “Are you talking about the ones I am wearing or the ones in the window?”  I smiled back, “I like the ones you are wearing.  Tell me do you have underwear on?”  Another lame line.    

“Follow me and maybe you will find out for yourself.”  He turned and walked towards the exit.  The lame line worked.  I followed and caught up with him.  He said, “My name is Adam, what is yours?”  “John.” I replied.  He stopped at a van parked just outside the Mall.  He climbed in and I followed.  I felt my cock stirring.  “Why don’t you get comfortable.”  He said as he slid out of his jeans.  He was not wearing underwear and his cock sprang up and stood there erect.  It was an awesome sight.  His cock was long and thin.  He was circumcised and he had a big mushroom head.  His slit was open and precum appeared on the tip of his cock.  I started at it and he leaned back and pushed himself towards me.  His balls hung down low.  My mouth watered thinking of having them in my mouth.  He had a think black bush of hair surrounding his cock. 

He said, “Your turn.” I hastily took off my jeans and briefs in one fluid motion.    My cock had arose to the occasion and stood there rock hard.  My cock was not as long as his but it was thicker.  He reached over with his right hand and ran his fingers through my pubes while he cupped my balls in the palm of his left hand.  “Nice.” He said as he lowered his head down to take my cock in his mouth.  I leaned back my head and scooted down to give him added room. 

He was quite good at sucking cock.  He took it all the way into his mouth and pull on my balls as he sucked.  I sat there and saw the shoppers leaving the Mall and wondered what they would say if they knew that I was getting sucked.  Adam removed my cock from his mouth and motioned for me to get in the back of the van.  We climbed to the back of the van and got into a 69 position.  His cock was easy to swallow.  As I sucked his cock, I felt Adam fingering my asshole as he sucked me.  The ass play was enjoyable.  He rolled onto his back and pulled over on top of him.  I continued to suck. 

Adam removed my cock from his mouth and moved his head to lick my balls.  Then he moved his tongue up to my ass and rimmed me.   I moaned and went fasted with my sucking action.  The more his tongue darted into my hole, the faster I sucked.  Adam finally let out a loud moan and I felt his cum filling my mouth.  As his load diminished, he went to work on my cock.  I fucked his face and he took my cock all the way down his throat again and again until I stopped and I unloaded my load. 

I rolled over and laid on my back and caught my breath.  After a few minutes we got dressed.  I said, “That was fun.”  He scribbled his address and telephone number down on a piece of paper and said, “Call me.”  

He flashed his smile at me and I smiled back and said, “I will call this weekend.”  I waved as I headed for my car.  I just love shopping at the Mall.

The Mall - Adam Part 2 of 2

I waited till the weekend to call Adam.  We agreed to a time to visit.  I found the apartment in a rundown part of town.  Adam answered the door and flashed his smile and with a wave of his arm, invited me into the apartment.  The smell of incense flooded my senses.  Music played in the background.  Adam had on the same tight jeans.  We sat together on the couch.  Adam was in a playful mood, laughing and joking. 

Adam said, “I wore underwear this time, just for you.”  I had hoped he wore briefs.  Now I felt my cock growing with the thought of seeing Adam in just underwear.  They were my favorite piece of clothing.  I reached over to unzip his jeans and started to pull his jeans off.  He had on a pair of string bikini briefs.   They looked great on his slender frame of his body.  I pulled his jeans off and licked my lips with the thought of what was to come.  The string bikini briefs hung low on his hips.  His pubes stuck out of the top of his briefs.   

Adam removed my pants and loved what I was wearing.  They were a pair of sheer white low-rise briefs.  I had a workout earlier so my body looked buffed. I removed my shirt and watch as Adam removed his.  He was slender but nicely built.  I put both hands on his thighs and inched my hands slowly to the leg opening of his string bikini briefs.  I remembered his cock from the session in the van at the Mall and was anxious to see it again.  I saw the outline of his cock behind the material of his briefs.  I took my hand and nudged his cock towards the top of his briefs.  It was nice and hard and as I massaged his cock, it appeared beyond the waistband.  It looked luscious.  I did not know if I wanted it in my mouth or ass, or maybe both.  

Adam wanted to pay some attention to my cock and dug right in under my briefs to grab my cock. He stretched the fabric of my briefs when he tugged at my cock.  I leaned back to give him more room.  He said, “Let’s go to the bedroom.” 

Adam jumped into bed.  He laid on his back.  His cock was pushing its way up and I knew it wanted to be set free and I wanted to do it.  I started at his toes and kissed my way up to his cock.  I inched my fingers under the fabric of his briefs and pushed his cock out for me to get.  It looked delicious.  I took his cock in my mouth and sucked.  It was thin but oh so easy to handle.  I loved his cock.  He reached over to his nightstand and picked up a tube of lube and handed it to me. 

I removed his briefs and lubed up his cock.  It grew harder.  I removed my briefs.  Adam said, “Let me lube you.”  I got on all fours and positioned my ass towards Adam’s face.  I thought he would apply the lube with his finger.  Instead he took his tongue and swirled it around my asshole, over and over again.  My head was spinning from his tongue darting in and out and around. 

I rested my head on the bed and felt the lube being inserted by his finger.  It was cool and stimulating.  I kept the same position and Adam moved and inserted his cock.  He had a thin and long cock and it was easy to take up my ass.  I enjoyed it as he rode my ass.  

The music and incense was intoxicating.  My head was swimming.  I felt his cock move slowly into my asshole.  I felt each inch of his shaft as it moved.  I felt Adam hold the position and then slowly move back out.  After a few thrusts I did not feel anything.  Adam was positioning me on my back.  He grabbed the soles of my feet and pushed them up in the air.  I felt him inserted his cock once again.  He started the same in and out movement.  At first it seemed so slow, then it picked up speed. 

My head was still swimming.  I now felt his cock being rammed into me.  He was pushing harder and then faster.  I looked up to see Adam pull out and release his grip on my legs.  As I lowered my legs, he started to cum.  It landed all over my cock and balls.  I felt his warm cum cover my genitals.           

My head was still swimming.  My senses were heighten.  I felt Adam touch my cock.  His every move of my cock as he stroked it was felt in minute detail.  I actually could feel the cum inside of me getting ready to propel itself out of me through my cock.  Then from slow motion, it went to fast forward.  He stroked me until I shot my load.  It flew out of me and landed on my face, then some flew out and hit my neck, the remainder flew out and hit my chest.  I was covered in cum.  My head was still swimming. 

Adam jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a towel and washcloth.  It felt good having him clean me up.  I decided to visit again real soon.

Then I passed out.  

I laid there in and out of consciousness.  My arms and legs seemed to be held down.  I tried moving but could not move my arms of legs.  I could not tell if I was tied up or what.  My head was still swimming.  I saw Adam and felt him applying something warm to my chest.  I tried to focus and thought he was holding a lit candle.  The warm feeling started at the top of my chest and spread down my chest until it covered my whole chest.  It did not burn me but I just felt warmth spreading all over me.

He then moved down to my cock and balls.   At first I did not want it but after I felt warmth being applied, I wanted more.  Looking down I saw Adam holding my cock and balls.  I was hard.  I again tried to focus and it looked like hot wax was being applied to my cock.  Every time the warmth hit my cock, I get harder.   I wanted to grabbed my cock and jack off.  The feeling was so intense.   My arms could not move.

I decided if I could not touch my cock, I would cum anyhow.  I willed it.  I commanded it to cum.  My cock shot a load of cum.  It was thick and left a long stream where it landed on my chest to my cock.  More and more cum shot out of me.  I relaxed my body and the swimming of my head started to subside.   

Adam shook me and yelled, “Are you all right?”  He slapped me on the face and repeated, “Are you ok?”  I started to focus and saw I was still on the bed with Adam.  He was using a warm washcloth to clean me up from all the cum.  I looked at my arms and legs and I was not tied down.  There was no wax on my body either.  Just some wild dream. 

Adam was relieved to see that I was ok.  He yelled, “Your cock just came all by itself.  I was not touching it or you either.  It just shot a load of cum.”

I looked down and thought, “Yes, that was one wild dream”. 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment