Saturday, December 24, 2011

Guardian Angel - A repost - One of Favorite

Guardian Angel

Part 1of 3



I had my assignment.  I headed off to the West Side of town.  It was not the best part of town. Temptation lurked around every corner, with danger being not too far away.  I found Jeremy walking down an alley.  I stayed overhead and watched.  I had a better view from above.

Jeremy stopped.  Out of the shadow, Justin took a step into the alley towards him.  The light from the streetlight cast an eerie glow upon his face.  I canvassed the area.  No threat existed. I knew both Jeremy and Justin. It was harmless sex that they both wanted.

Justin was first to pull out his cock. He was rock hard and ready for action.  Jeremy dropped to his knees and took Justin’s cock in his mouth.  I leaned back against the wall and notice that both Justin and Jeremy were in an elated state of bliss.  I envy them. I wanted to be able to do the same with Jeremy.

Justin came quickly. He no sooner shot his load that he flicked his cock a couple time to remove any remaining cum. He glanced down the alley. He stuffed his cock back in his pants.  Zipped them back up and left.    

Jeremy felt lonely.  He had hoped for someone to suck his cock.  He wanted to be loved, but it was elusive.

At the entrance to the alley was Alex.  Jeremy did not see him coming.

I spotted him earlier but was watching the action between Justin and Jeremy and lost track of him.  Alex pulled out a knife.  I scooped down between them. Flapping my wings, I blew air down the alley.  It stirred up the dirt and momentarily blinded Alex.  I gently pushed Jeremy down the opposite end of the alley.

As he moved, he went from a walk, to a run. He covered a great distance before he hid behind a dumpster.  He was tired and needed to rest.  As he lowered himself I positioned myself between him and the ground. He laid on my lap. I covered him with my wings.  He was safe for now.

He slept for a few hours. The sounds of morning woke Jeremy.  He stretched. He stood and unzipped his pants.  Pulling out his cock, he relieved himself.  He walked back and sat on my lap.  His cock was still out.  He dropped his pants and started to jerk off. I blocked the morning chill as he stroked faster and faster.

As he came close to cumming, he stood up and shot his wad of cum at the dumpster.   He leaned out against the dumpster and milked the remaining drops from his cock.  Finished, he pulled his pants back up and zipped them back up.  Another day was beginning for Jeremy.

Part 2 of 3

Danger was all around.  I did a sweep of the area and knew what I needed to do.  I gently nudged Jeremy towards the warehouse.  Clouds grew dark, bringing torrential rains.

Danger crept back into the recess of the area.

Jeremy found a clean safe spot in the warehouse. He was far from home.  He listened to the rain beating against the roof.  He wanted to be home.

Once the storm subsided, Jeremy did not waste any time.  He ran for home.

In the safety of his room, he collapsed into his bed.  I laid below him.  As he dug into the covers, I wrapped my wings around him.  

Jeremy felt the tears start to run down his cheeks.  Although he was safe, he was all alone. 

The tears turned into sobs.  I pressed closer.  I blew his hair away from his face.  I soothed him by drowning out the sounds of his world, replacing them with the peaceful sounds from my world.

Jeremy felt content.  He felt secured.  I was pleased.

A flap of my winds, and a gentle breeze blew his troubles momentarily away.  Sleep was upon him, ready to refresh and rejuvenate him. 

He would be stronger tomorrow. I had cut out the sights and sounds of his world.  My hands intertwined with his. He wrapped his arms around himself, and held both of us. 

Tomorrow would be better.

Part 3 of 3

Justin felt bad.  After having sex with Jeremy, he saw Alex entering the alley and panicked and ran.  He had not warned Jeremy and felt badly about that.  He needed to check up on him.

He knew where Jeremy lived.  He entered the building and knock softly on the door. No one answered.  Justin knew where Jeremy kept the spare key.  He entered and called out his name. There was no reply. He feared for the worst.  He entered the bedroom and saw Jeremy sleeping peacefully.  He turned to leave.

I gave a flap of my wings and woke Jeremy up.  He saw Justin and called out his name.  He smiled and Justin climbed into the bed and laid next to Jeremy. 

For a brief moment I held both, nudging them closer and closer together.  Their faces ended up a mere inch apart.  They looked into each other’s eyes.  I shifted myself and forced them to come together and kiss.  As Justin and Jeremy embraced, I flew to the far side of the room.

They started to undress each other.  Justin gave Jeremy gentle kisses and a tender embrace. The room glowed from the love flowing from their hearts.  

My job was done for now. Jeremy was in loving hands.  I smiled as I flew upwards and did a sweep of the area.  Looking down the glow of true love beamed out of Jeremy’s window.

I would be back when Jeremy needed me but for now, he was in good hands.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment