Monday, December 26, 2011

KRIS, HOBO & ME, THE STORY CONTINUES

KRIS, HOBO & ME, THE STORY CONTINUES...

by CATMAN


Waking up on Christmas morning with my new found gay family was more than I could have hoped for!   Kris and little "Hobo" came into my life on December 1st, and it had been an amazing month together.   My friends all said, they had never seen me happier than I was this Christmas.  I was really falling for Kris.  Whatever was happening between us, I never wanted it to end.
My best friend, Rick, said, "You always take in 'strays', this time, it seems like it's going to work out.  For your sake, I hope so!"
I sat on my sofa gazing at Kris's hot little body while he cuddled with Hobo under my Christmas tree.  Both Kris and I were sporting 'morning wood', our own personal 'yule logs'.  I wanted desperately to crawl up between his legs and suck his big dick, like I did last night.  Instead, I opted to just watch him sleep and slowly stroked myself.  He looked so peaceful and angelic that I didn't want to disturb him.
Hobo woke up first and staggered around for a few minutes.  It's fun to watch kittens and puppies do that.  He spotted the bow on Kris's chest and, for a moment, I thought he might pounce.  Instead, he focused his attention on the low-hanging metallic balls on the tree.  When you are a kitten, everything is a toy!  I watched in amusement as he totally un-decorated the bottom of my tree!  When an ornament hit Kris on the chest, he finally woke up.
I gave Kris a quick Christmas morning kiss, snatched up Hobo and headed to the kitchen.  To keep him occupied, I fed Hobo, while I prepared apple-cinnamon pancakes and hot chocolate for Kris and I.   I wanted everything to be perfect. 

I made plates for us and returned to the living room.   We sat beside each other on the sofa to eat.  With a tear in his eye, Kris turned to me and said, "This has been my best Christmas ever, but I think Hobo and I have over-extended our stay.  Maybe it's time for us to move on."
I was devastated!  Suddenly, I lost my appetite.   I protested, "You can't leave Kris!  Who is going to take down all of these decorations?  You don't even have a plan where you will go next.  I don't want to see you back on the street!  And on top of everything, you haven't opened your Christmas gifts."
I had multiple gift wrapped packages for Kris.   He acted like a kid in a candy store as he unwrapped each present.  There were also toys and treats for our little friend, Hobo.  Hobo could have cared less, he jumped around the gift wrap and played in the empty boxes.  Kris put the last gift aside and said, "I can't take any of this, I have nothing to give you."
"Kris, you have given me more than you will ever know!  YOU!   Please stay with me, at least into the New Year.  Then we can make a plan for your future.  You have already been my best gift ever!"
The tension of the moment was relieved when Hobo had decided to scale the Christmas tree.  He scrambled up the trunk and got caught between branches.  After Kris rescued him, he kissed Hobo on his head and turned and kissed me.
Leaving Hobo to amuse himself, Kris took my hand and led me to my shower. 


We scrubbed and washed each other.  The simple shower turned into passionate sex.  We dried each other and took it to my bed.  I don't think there was any part of his body, that day, that I didn't touch, caress, lick or suck.  He returned the favor and did the same.  After hours of foreplay and teasing, we got down to business.  I was inside of him and I got an eventual nice happy finish deep in his hole.  While I am not usually a bottom, I let Kris have his way with me and do the same.
Still holding each other in the after-glow of really great gay sex, I looked into Kris's eyes and said, "I love you."   At that point, Hobo clawed his way up my bedspread to climb all over us.
At least, for right now, WE were still together as a "gay family"!    (the story will continue...)

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Catman~

    I look forward to your continuation into and beyond the New Year with Kris and Hobo.

    ReplyDelete