Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Move - Part 2

The Move

Submitted by Chris

Part 2 of 2



I stood up and knelt in front of him. I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down, leaving his work boots on. His cock was enormous. It looked an easy 10" and maybe 6" around with a huge head and thick veins running down it. I had to have that cock in my mouth so I leaned in and went to work. Jimmy just sat there not sure what to do so I just told him to relax and enjoy it. I slowly started to swallow his cock, going inch by inch until I was about half way down his cock. I couldn’t take anymore. His cock had my mouth stretched as far as it could go and I only had about 6" in my throat. I guess Jimmy's instinct kicked in and he grabbed my head, held it still and started to fuck my face. He tried to make me swallow his whole cock but I just couldn’t handle it, I gagged and almost threw up when he pushed more and more down my throat. My eyes were watering and the spit was flying all over but Jimmy didn’t stop. Finally I had to stop, I couldn’t breathe anymore and Jimmy was getting just a bit too aggressive. I push away and sat there on my heels, my eyes were watering and the spit was running down my chin. Jimmy just started stroking his cock slowly waiting for my next move. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and stood in front of him naked. My cock was nothing like his but I was proud of my 7" and I pointed it at him. He reached out and started stroking my cock. I slapped his hand away and told him to take it in his mouth. He objected but I wouldn’t let up and finally he leaned in and carefully took the head in his mouth. It was my turn to take control so I grabbed both sides of his face and slid my cock into his mouth. I fuck him like a champ, he stopped me a few times so he could catch his breath but when I wanted I kept fucking his mouth until I started to feel the point of no return. I told him I was gonna shoot so he pulled off my cock just in time for me to erupt all over his chin and chest. I stood there breathing heavy and stared into Jimmies eyes. he looked happy.

After cleaning him up he turned me around and paid some attention to my ass. He massaged my cheeks and played with my tight hole. I knew he wouldn’t be able to fuck me, not with his huge cock but that didn’t stop him from trying. He grabbed me and threw me down on the couch face down. I started to struggle but he climbed on top of me and pinned me to the couch. I was helpless as he spread my legs apart and tried to ram his huge cock into me. I screamed out and he tried pushing the head in and I squirmed to get away but he grabbed my shoulders and held me down. He just kept trying to fuck me but he was way too big. Every time he would try and push his cock into me I would scream out and curse at him to stop. He finally gave up on fucking me so he spread my cheeks, placed his cock in between and starting rising me. He grunted and moaned loudly with each stroke and when he was getting close he bite into my shoulder and then started cumming. I never felt that much cum flow out of a cock in my life. It felt like he came for well over a minute. When he was done he just collapsed on top of me and caught his breath. When he was ready he got off me and sat on the couch. I was finally able to escape him and got up. I could feel his cum run down my leg. I looked at Jimmy, he had a huge cum stain on his crotch and chest so I offered him the use of my shower, and he jumped at the chance. While he showered I cleaned myself up and got dressed. About 15 minutes later Jimmy came out dressed and ready to leave. He thanked me for a good time and asked if he could come back. I told him he always had an open invitation to stop by whenever he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment