Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Years' Resolution

MY NEW YEARS' RESOLUTION

A STORY BY CATMAN

I would sometimes wonder how I ended up with such a hot fucking boyfriend like Tad.  What an absolute hunk!   With an uber gym body, a model's face and a big dick, he was a real catch!   I was the envy of all of my friends.  There are other times when I would think, why the fuck am I with Tad?   He can be an inconsiderate giant prick!  If only my friends knew the truth! 

 I met both Tad and Brady at the same time. The three of us met in the park on a pick-up football game one Saturday.   It was a toss-up who I would end up with.  They are both really awesome looking guys.  I ended up with Tad as a lover, and Brady as a friend.    Only because Tad pursued me, while Brady wasn't quite as aggressive.

With Tad, Sex was disappointing because it was always all about him.     He would lay back and have me suck his dick, or he would pound my ass.  Occasionally, he would jerk me off.   That was about all I got out of him.   Some nights he would fall asleep and leave in the morning.    Most of the time, he would just get up and dress to leave right after we had sex.  In the beginning, we went out to the bars together or to parties.   Lately, it was just a quick visit from him for sex.

I would try to initiate plans to go out on a real date for a nice dinner or a movie.  He would agree, but at the last minute, he would cancel.  "Sorry, Baby, I have to work late tonight",    "Something came up, can we do it another night?".   or  "I just don't feel like going out, I'm tired!"

Usually on those occasions, I would call up Brady.    He was always anxious and willing to join me for the dinner or at the cinema.  He became a much better friend than the guy I called 'my lover'.    I loved spending time with Brady, while I waited for Tad to show up to have sex with me. 
 I knocked myself out with searching for a very special Christmas gift for Tad.  He barely looked at it and handed me a fifty dollar gift card to a grocery store, not even in a Christmas card.  He didn't even spend Christmas Eve or Christmas Day with me.  "I've already made plans with my family and friends."   He didn't include me in his plans.   I was starting to get really pissed!

I never heard from him during the days after Christmas till he sent me a text on December 31st:  "Have your ass dressed and ready at 9 pm.  I need a date for New Years' Eve!  Brady's big party!"   I read that message, over and over, and each time it got me madder!   On top of everything, Brady was my friend, not his!  If it hadn't been for Tad, I would be with Brady right now.

I WAS DONE!      I decided my New Years' resolution was to "Rid my life of Tad and find someone who could appreciate me!"   I sent him a text,

"Sorry Tad!  Goodbye! It was nice knowing you!  You can go fuck yourself tonight!".

Instead of hiding in my apartment, it was New Years' Eve and I felt like celebrating my independence.   I put together an outfit, groomed myself and headed over to Brady's party.    I arrived dressed in a provocative leather outfit:  A vest, harness, chaps with a cod piece, and boots!     I didn't give a shit if I was the only one who didn't have someone to kiss at midnight, at least, it wouldn't be with that fucking ass-hole, TAD!

Arriving at the party, I told Brady about the break-up.  He swore he would keep it in confidence, but within minutes, it was the buzz of the entire room.    I didn't care!   Tonight, I was the one who looked hot, the one that everyone noticed!   Especially, Brady!   Every time he came near, he would grope my bare ass.   Since my drink was continually replenished by him, I was certainly not feeling any pain as Midnight approached.

Jack Ass Tad, made an appearance, by himself,  just minutes before the clock hit midnight.   When I noticed him walk in the door, I grabbed Brady, who was nearby, and planted my mouth on his.  At the stroke of the new year, my tongue was still implanted in his mouth. 

As it turned out, Tad was the only one red faced without a man on New Years' Eve.   I didn't remember a whole lot after that kiss.

The next thing I do remember, for sure, was waking naked in Brady's bed.  It was sometime before sunrise on New Years' Day.  Brady was awake, laying next to me on the bed, naked and looking really hot.   I had one hell of a hangover.

"Geez,  Brady,  I don't remember much of anything from last night.   Please tell me I didn't do something stupid enough to make a fool out of myself!"

"You really don't remember anything?   You were fantastic!   Tad ran out the door after you decided to jack up the party as the 'entertainment'!

You did a strip-tease on my dining room table and danced naked for my guests.  They all loved it, and so did I."

"Oh fuck!  Now, I remember some of it...oh shit!....it's all coming back to me now!   WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN THOSE DRINKS?  And is there anything else I need to know?"

"I certainly hope you remember we had sex!  It was really fantastic!"

"Gosh...sorry Brady!  Maybe that's why my ass is throbbing as much as my head right now!"  I took a look at his naked body, "Maybe, you can refresh my memory.  Wanna do it all over again?"

We did!   We sucked each other till we were both erect.   Brady fucked my ass with his big dick  He left his New Years' present buried in my ass then swallowed mine as he finished me off. 

His tongue was deep in my mouth as It was the start of a brand new year!   My resolution was intact!  Starting the new year with a new man, I was sure it would be a great year.  WITHOUT TAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment