Friday, December 2, 2011

The Dentist

The Dentist

Submitted by Chris

I woke up Monday morning early. My mouth was killing me because of the tooth I cracked the night before. A quick call to my dentist and I was heading to get it taken care of. I didn’t mind going to the dentist, the dentist was incredibly nice and amazing good looking, very easy on the eyes. Once in the seat my dentist got down to work but being as close to his crotch as I was it was all I could do to hide the fact that I was rock hard. As the dentist was working I noticed that my hand was right up against the doctor’s crotch. I let my hand linger seeing what the dentist would do and to my surprised he didn’t move away, in fact he got closer. I thought maybe the dentist cock was getting hard but it was a little hard to tell since the meds I got were kicking in. When the dentist was finished he helped me sit up and told me that he wanted to see me in a week. I took a chance and made sure it was his last appointment of that night. I was charged up as I drove home. On one hand my mouth was killing me but the idea of hooking up with the hunk of a dentist had me so horny my body didn’t know what to do. Once in the door I rushed to my bedroom, stripped naked and like an animal jerked off. I didn’t last long and before I knew it i was shooting ropes of cum onto the bed. After cumming my body settled down and the ache in my mouth took over, I sat back in my comfy chair and relaxed for the night.

The next week I was back at the dentists. I had been hard on the drive over, sitting in the waiting room and now waiting for him in the dentist chair. He came in looking amazing. We had some small talk and he checked me out. Once again his crotch was right up against my hand. I couldn’t deal with it anymore; I gently rubbed his crotch to see what his reaction was. He was all business but I knew he was rock hard. When he finished up he told me take a break and he would be right back. Maybe 20 minutes later and I was starting to get nervous, maybe he was getting ready to tell me off or let me know I needed to find a new dentist. I was prepared for the worst. When the door opened again something was different, the lad coat was gone and he looked very relaxed. He walked over to me and without a word pushed me down and started to kiss me. It was beyond sensual, it took my breath away. He was aggressive and I liked that. I let go and let him take control. He knew exactly what he wanted. He undid my pants, ripped them down along with my underwear. He devoured my cock, taking it to the base. He knew what to do when it came to sucking a cock. I almost came right then but I managed to hold off telling him to take it easy. As I sat in the chair he undressed, he looked even better standing in front of me naked with his 8" cock pointing right at me. My instincts took over and I took his head in my mouth, he let out a huge moan and I continued to work on his cock. He didn’t want his cock sucked, he wanted something better. He moved to the foot of the chair and grabbing my feet, he lifted then up towards my head. My ass was there for him to take and man did he take it. Straddling the chair and with my legs in the air he entered me, slow at first giving me a chance to get used to his size and then letting me have his full cock. It was quick brutal and raw, just what I wanted. He hammered me with his cock for about 10 minutes before leaning on me with his full weight and filing my ass up with his load. We stayed like that a few minutes trying to catch our breath. He noticed that I was still rock hard so he leaned in and sucked my cock only this time gently paying attention to every part of my cock. I didn’t last long and I came in his mouth, he swallowed the load and got off me. As we were getting dressed he told me the reason he took so long to get back to me, he sent everyone home so that we could be alone. I left his office with a nice load in my ass and an appointment for the next week.


2 comments:

  1. That certainly makes visiting the dentist a more pleasant experience! I used to have a gorgeous Danish dentist, with Scandinavian blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Very nice to look at when you are stretched out in the dentist's chair. But nothing like that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a great fan of my dentist,I am sure he trained as a butcher,But he is due to retire soon, and the last time I was there about 6 weeks ago, I noticed a younger male dentist was taking some of the patients,very nice on the eye, And I would be happy to take an injection from him any day, Fingers crossed and legs open, Another great story jay.Hopefully this comment posts, Some recently have came up with a warning , YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS SITE. When I post comment
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete