Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cousin - A Repost Part 2

Cousin

Part 2 of 2

Serial Part 5

I laid in bed watching Robbie move on all fours like a cat down to my crotch area.  He stuck his face between my legs and started to probe with his tongue to my asshole.  The more he licked the more I wanted his tongue inside of me.  I slowly lifted my legs to accommodate his tongue action.  He helped lift my ass and my hole was his for the taking.  He licked and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.  His tongue seemed to be everywhere.  It darted inside of me and I knew that I needed his cock in side of me. 

He knelt between my legs and spit on his hand and then lubed his cock.  He did this a few times until he felt it was adequately lubed.   He held my legs upright and guided his cock to my asshole.  I felt it on the outside waiting to penetrate.  He finally took the plunge.  I gasped as he entered me.  He was big and it felt big but it also felt great.  He pumped and I felt this could go on forever.  He leaned down and his face was inches from my face.  I admired his good looks and reached up to touch his face.   He took my finger into his mouth and sucked on it.

He fucked me and I felt his balls slapping against my ass.   Soon his balls tighten up and he was like a wild cat.  He held me and tightened his grip as he started to cum.  My body ached from the position but my body also did not want it to end.  Robbie finally collapsed on top of me.   

After a while, he said, “We need to get cleaned up before breakfast.”  He stood and I saw him complete naked standing in front of me.  He was magnificent.  He was hairless on his chest with a nice bush of hair between his legs.  His cock was still soft but it was at least five inches long.  He folded his arms and asked, “Like what you see?”  His legs rippled with muscles as he walked closer to me.  He leaned over and kissed me.  I never kissed Robbie before.  I had dreamt of kissing him and now it was happening.  The kiss was tender and sexy.  We headed to the bathroom to shower. 

Serial Part 6

We had a busy day visiting all the relatives at our grandmother’s house.  Robbie took me by the hand and said, “Come on.  Follow me.”  We went out back and he showed me the tree house we played in as kids.  We climbed the ladder and entered our kingdom.  As I gazed out at the backyard, I remember us fighting the bad guys from our tree fort.  Robbie pulled up the ladder and said, “Now the bad guys can’t get us.”  I turned and he was sitting right behind me.  He planted a kiss on my lips and wrapped his arms round me.  I looked into his big brown eyes and saw us as kids.  I never thought we would be back here.  Instead of wrestling, we were kissing.  I was concerned, “What if we make a mess?”  A sly grin appeared on Robbie’s face.  He pulled a blanket out of the corner.  On top of the blanket was a backpack.   In the backpack there was a towel and Wetnaps to clean up with.  Robbie had planned this encounter well.  He spread out the blanket. 

He pulled off my shirt and then pulled his shirt off.  While he was rough earlier, he was loving and caring, now.   We sat on the floor of the tree fort and kissed.  He ran his fingers through my hair.  I leaned back on the wooden floor and carefully he took off my pants.  He was careful that every piece of clothing did not get soiled, as he folded them and placed them to the back of the tree fort. 

We laid there completely naked as he ran his fingers up and down my body.  Our cocks were hard as he took both cocks in his hand and stroked them at the same time.  There was a full moon and it illuminated the area.  At one point I looked down to see my cut cock and his uncut cock being stoked.  Both cocks moved in unisons as his hand pumped away.  He found his way over to my ear and took his tongue to probe it around and into my ear.  He nibbled at my earlobe.  I shot the first wad of cum followed by another as Robbie’s cock returned the shot.  We laid silently on the floor of the tree fort as our cock erupted and emptied our loads.  

We were exhausted.  I sat up to reach the window and looked out into the backyard.  Once again the good guys had won.  Robbie crawled over, pointed, and whispered, “They are coming.”  I looked and the bad guys turned out to be our relatives looking for us.  Robbie shushed me and pulled me back to the floor.  We laid there and giggled.  We had entered the tree fort as two grown men, but for a short instance, we were kids again, protecting our world.                     

Serial Part 7

Bed time was my favorite time since I was all alone with Robbie.  He always grabbed a different pair of underwear to wear to bed.  I love watching him put them on and walked to the bed.  Of course I kept the lucky bikini briefs on.  We got under the covers.  Robbie tried to hog most of the bed and stuck his ass far into my side of the bed.  I pushed him back, but he was stronger and soon he claimed sleeping rights to most of the bed.  With his ass in my groin, I tried once again pushing but he would not budge.  I placed my hands on his waistband and pull and briefs down to reveal his asshole.  I spread his cheeks and worked my fingers down to his ass hole.  He did not move.  I scooted down and saw his pink hole.  I was inches away.  I wet my finger and stuck it tips into the hole.  He shivered so I started moving my finger in and out of his hole. 

I stopped and Robbie moved his ass closer to me.  I could sense he was begging for more.  I licked around the rim of his asshole.  I felt him shiver once again.  I pulled his cheeks apart and inserted my tongue.  His hips gyrated as I tongue fucked him.  I heard a faint whisper from Robbie, “More.”

I moved myself back up and ran my hard cock up and down his ass crack.  I noticed he reached back and spread his cheeks for me.  I plunged my cock into his ass.  He reached around and placed his hand on my ass and guided me.  He was in control of my speed and intensity. 

He guided me to withdraw from his ass.  I was momentarily confused why we stopped.  He rotated to be on his back and he lifted me up and over his body to b on top.  Our faces met and he kissed me.  He lifted his legs and guided me to reenter him.  He got me into a rocking motion.  Once that was accomplished, he placed his hands on my face and pulled me towards his waiting mouth.  He kissed me long and hard. 

My breathing increased.  I stopped kissing and came up for air, as I got closer and closer to cumming.  I looked down and saw his cock slapping against his rock hard body.  Precum has leaked out of his cock.  Robbie reached down and grabbed his cock and stroked it.  Like the mighty piston of a engine, he went from idle to full speed.  It was now a blur watching him stroke his cock.  Then he came.  Seeing his cum land high on his chest was all I needed to want to match his cum, so I withdrew my cock and shot my first load.  It landed just below where his cum landed.  Soon he was covered with cum.  I could not tell where his ended and mine began. 

Our cocks had expelled every last drop of cum.  I hovered over Robbie and slowly allowed myself to be lowered. I kissed him as I allowed myself to lay on top of his body.  I felt the cum spread onto my body.   We were now one pair of messy bodies.  I got up and said, “I’ll get some washcloths.”      

That evening we discussed the future.  Robbie wanted to move into his own place and thought the big city where I lived might be good place to start.  I told him I had room at my place.  I definitely would enjoy the company.   I told him,  “Come on.  Do it.”  Robbie smiled and winked and with a gleam in his eye he said,  “YES.”  I replied, “Come on.  Follow me.” 

As I started to think of all the fun we could have, Robbie fell asleep and started snoring.  As it got louder, I thought, “I am going to have to buy ear plugs.” 

2 comments:

  1. Loved this series, Especially the encounter in the Fort, Fuck that took me back to a very early fumble in a garden den with a friend, None of my cousins were ever as nice to me as Robbie was to you though.
    Merry Christmas Jay keep up the good work, Hopefully thats me back in action,New laptop and New year on the way. Here's to 2012'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a cousin like that :-(
    Another great series, Jay, and one that I hadn't read before. Thanks for reposting it.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete