Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Bus - Part 2

The Bus

Submitted by CATMAN and Jay

Part 2 of 2

As soon as we entered my apartment, he had his clothes off and was standing there totally naked and sporting a hard cock.  It looked bigger than it did on the bus.  He was fast in taking his clothes off but he was slow in undressing me. 

He seemed to want to cherish each piece of clothing that he removed.  He left my underwear to last.  He pulled them down real slow and he eyes lit up as my pubes appeared, then my cock, and finally my balls.  He smiled as he moved closer to them.  My  cock quivered with excitement.  I felt his hot breath on my cock. 

I asked if he wanted to go to the couch or bedroom.  He did not answer but quickly started to suck my cock.  His hands were all over me.  He felt my ass cheeks and found my asshole.  His fingers were rimming my hole and it felt so good.  For a rough looking guy, he was quite gentle.  He guided me down to the floor and we got into a 69 position.

His massive cock stared at me.  I took its tip into my mouth and he started to hump my mouth.  At no time did I feel he was forcing his cock down my throat.  His balls hung down and laid on my face.  At one point, I switched from sucking his cock to sucking on his balls.   He moaned and I sucked more.  He got louder with his moans.  I took both balls in my mouth and sucked.  His cock was leaking precum. 

He was deep throating me and I found myself ready to cum.  I told him to ease up but he sucked until I shot my load. I stopped what I was doing as I came.  Finished, I now concentrated on sucking his cock.

He did not take long to come.  He shot a load of cum that was too much to handle.  It flowed out the side of my mouth.  Once he was done, I wiped my hand across my mouth and licked my hand clean.  We laid on the floor and rested.

After a while, he got up and got dressed and said maybe we will see each other again.  I told him I would like that.  I smiled and said, “See you on the bus.”    

No comments:

Post a Comment