Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Time in Indy - Part 2

Christmas Time in Indy

Part 2 of 2

Submitted by Jay

We kissed.  It was a long passionate one with a lot of tongue.   But he pulled away and took a step back.  I figured I went too far too soon.  He took another step back but held both my hands and pulled me along.  A few more steps and we were next to the bed. 

He sat on the bed and his eyes pleaded for me to join him.  I fell on top of him and we kissed as we undressed each other.  Like a scene in a romantic comedy, there were hands and legs going in all directions until we were naked. 


Richard had both my balls in his mouth and he was stroking my cock. He released my balls and moved upward towards my ass. I felt him spread my cheeks and he lightly flicked his tongue in my asshole. I stopped what I was doing, as his tongue probed deeply into my asshole.

We needed to make up for lost time for this could very well be the one and only time together. I found myself sucking his cock as he was taking my cock deep into his mouth. He was well endowed and his erect cock was a delight to suck. I sucked on his large mushroom head, swirling my tongue around it, along the underside of his cockhead.  I let out a loud moan, and his tongue went deeper, moving in and out, as I moaned with every thrust.  He got me all lubed and replaced his tongue with his cock.  I was on all fours as he repeatedly shoved his cock into me.

His love making was at times gentle and other times savage.  I was out of breath from his ass pounding that he gave me.  He finally came in an explosive eruption of cum.  I felt my cock start shooting my load.  I looked down at my cock and Richard had his hand wrapped tightly around my cock and was milking the final drops of my load.


We laid next to each other and I held Richard as we drifted off to sleep.    

The sun filled the room and I awoke to the sounds of traffic.  I sat up in bed and tried to remember what happened last night.  Was it a dream or did it really happen.  I looked around the room and saw nothing to tell me another person was here. 

I put on a pair of briefs and lay back on the bed.  I wondered if I was hallucinating, maybe from a bad chestnut.  If it was a dream, it was a beautiful dream.  The love making was the best I ever had.  I decided to go in the other room and see about making a cup of coffee.  In fact, I could smell coffee brewing. 

I walked in the other room and saw the coffee had been made.  I heard someone clear his throat and saw Richard naked wearing only a Santa hat.  He had a beautifully wrapped box between his legs.

He said, “I got something for you.”

I said, “I can see that, but what about the box?”

3 comments:

  1. jay this story is like warming. meeting up with an old friend hadn't seen in years .them pictures are
    hot jay second to last one is the best.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely story, Jay. I hope it is based on truth: if so, it must have been a great experience to bump into this guy that you had fancied years earlier at school. I wonder what happened afterwards :-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is based on a true experience. The 'Circle' can be a magical place with wishes can come true. To all my HOOSIER readers, Merry Christmas. I would love to hear from you. Jay storyman3119@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete