Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cousin - A Repost Part 1


Cousin

Part 1 of 2

Serial Part 1

I was on vacation and visiting relativesfor the holidays.  I was told I could room with my cousin, Robbie.  He was home from college.  We were the same age and were a lot alike. We always got along over the year, and had a lot in common.  It was strange, we both grew up miles apart, but we were like two peas in a pod.  Even thought Robbie was adopted, we were identical in a lot of ways, except, he was built like a Greek god.  He was very muscular.  I love watching him when we swam in the pool.   The water would cling to his body and make it glisten.  I would dream of getting him in bed.  This vacation was going to be awesome. 

Well, the trip started out to not be awesome.  My suitcase was lost.  So I did not have a change of clothes.  My Aunt said to help myself to whatever I wanted from Robbie’s bedroom.  I found a pair of slacks, T-shirt and socks.  I went looking for underwear and finally found the drawer that had his underwear.  There were a wide collection of briefs, standard white ones, colors, stripes, trucks, boxers, boxerbriefs, , bikini and tongs.  I like the bikini pair, so I picked them.  I went to his bathroom to shower and change.  I notice a pair of underwear on the floor.  I picked them up to place in his hamper.  Something caught my eye in the hamper and I found a pair of briefs that were stiff from cum.  Robbie must have jacked off into this pair for quite a bit of times.  I jumped in the shower and washed away the grime from my traveling.  I dried off and put on the pair of bikini briefs.  I looked in the mirror and admired how I looked.

Robbie walked in and saw me in the bikini briefs and said,  “Looking good Cuz.”  He came over and pull the waistband of the bikini briefs outwards and look in.  “Nice cock, Cuz.”  My cock sprang to life.  The skimpy pair of briefs could not contain my growing cock.  Robbie release the waistband but my cock protruded outward.  He put his arms around me and gave me a big hug.  He reached down and cupped my ass.  He said, “This is going to be a fun visit, Cuz.  Mom wants us downstairs for dinner, pronto.”  He winked at me as he headed down to the kitchen.  I repositioned my cock and finished dressing and joined them for dinner. 

We had a feast of a dinner.  All the great dishes that I loved as a child, were available.  When we finished dinner, Robbie said “Come on.  Follow me.”  He led me down the hallway to a back closet.  He smiled as we entered and moved to the rear of the closet.  Behind everything in the closet was a small area.  As kids we would hide here from everyone.  Although it was roomy when we were kids, it was small and confining for adults.  We were just inches apart.  I could hear his breathing.  I tripped on something and fell, landing on Robbie.  My hand landed between his legs and I felt his hard cock.  My heart was pounding.  I felt his hot breath on my face.  We held each other for what seemed like an eternity.  Then we heard our names being called.  “We better get back.  Come on, follow me.”  He led me by the hand out of the closet.  He turned and winked at me.  He had a gleam in his eye.  He smiled and said, “Come on.”        

Serial 2    

This trip I got to sleep in the same bed as Robbie.  We talked and laughed until the wee hours of the night.  He got ready for bed and stripped down to his briefs.  He was in a playful mood.  I told him that I had to borrow some of his things since the airline lost my luggage.  He said, “No way.  Give them back.” 

I took off the T-shirt and threw it at him.  I pulled off the slacks and socks and did the same.  He was laughing, “And…”, he said with a gleam in his eye.   I said, “Come and get them.”  He reached over and pinned me down.  We wrestled back and forth until I could not fight him off anymore.  He removed the bikini brief in one quick move.  I was semi hard, but now being totally naked, my cock started to get fully hard and erect.  My heart was beating.  He turned off the light and I felt his hands caress me.   He used both hands to feel up my cock and balls.  He was all over me.  He whipped me up into a sexual frenzy.  I had masturbated at home before but his hands were sheer magic.   I placed my hands on his chest.  His muscles were rock hard. 

I had always dreamed of being in bed with Robbie and having sex with him but here I was side by side with him.   Not only was I touching his massive chest but also he was playing with my cock and balls.  He stroked my cock and the excitement was too much for me.  I tensed myself as I was ready to cum.  The night light in the bathroom gave enough light for me to see Robbie positioned his mouth to catch the cum as it flew out of my cock.  I had a ringside seat to watch and this turned me on.  I watched as my cock shot its first wad but Robbie was not ready and it landed on his cheek.  The next wad hit the center of his mouth.  He continued to pump my cock as he started to lick up the cum. 

He laid next to me and I could see a smile spreading across his face.  He turned towards me and we faced each other.  He said, “Let’s get some rest, we have a busy few days ahead of us.”  I grabbed the bikini briefs and put them back on.  I felt they were my lucky briefs.  Finally we both fell asleep.          

Serial Part 3

When I woke up, I heard the loudest snoring.  It was Robbie.  He was on his back and snoring.  I pulled him to his side and the snoring stopped.  It was starting to get daylight, so I laid there observing Robbie up close.  His muscles were magnificent.  As I looked, he rolled over and faced me.  His chest was beautiful.  He had on a loose fitting pair of briefs. I wanted to see him naked, nothing I ever got to do before.  From the bulge I could see that he was probably hung.  He rolled over on his back again and started snoring.  I decided to see for myself what lay under his briefs.  I slipped my fingers under the waistband and lifted his brief.  What poked out was a nice piece of meat.  Hard as a rod, pointing to the heavens.  He was uncut and he was so aroused that his cockhead poked out through the foreskin.  I dropped the waistband back down and tried to stop the snoring.  This time he rolled over on top of me.  His cock stabbed me at my side.  He laid his head on my chest. 

His hand dropped down so fast, before I knew it, it was under my briefs and holding my cock.  I felt happy and wish for more.  He started to wake up and he saw what he was doing and I smiled at him and he smiled back.  “Morning Cuz”, he said.  He planted a kiss on my lips.  When I did not resist, he kiss me with more tongue.  As we kissed, I rolled him on his back and place my hand on his massive chest.  His tongue darted into my mouth.  He kissed me on my neck and I had shivers run through my body.  He started to lick his way down to my underwear.  Without taking them off, he sucked my cock through the material.  I never felt so alive.  He moved around so his underwear faced me.  His cock protruded out the opening of his briefs.  I took his cock in my mouth.  I removed his cock and pulled the foreskin up over his cockhead and nibbled on his foreskin.  He moaned with delight.  I reached inside his briefs to pull out his balls.  The fly to his brief were too small to accommodate both his cock and balls.  I was determined and ripped the opening bigger.  Robbie said, “My turn.” as he tore off my underwear.  We both started licking and sucked each other’s cock.  I let his genitals smother my face.  I rubbed my face over his balls and cock.  I took his massive cock as far as I could in my mouth.  I felt something hit the back of my throat.  He was cumming.  It filled my mouth and I swallowed his load. 

Serial Part 4

Once he came, Robbie concentrated on sucking my cock.  He took my cock deep into his throat.   I was licking my lips taking the last drops of his cum and savoring each drop.  I wiped my hand across my face and wiped the last drops of his cum.  I laid back to enjoy the blowjob.  Robbie got on all fours and he climbed over my body.  I saw his cock and balls hanging in front of me.  They hung there and begged me to press them against my face, which I did.  I inhaled and his musk scent was intoxicating.  I licked around his balls and sucked on the hair that surrounded his balls.  I again pressed my face against his balls and cock.   

His uncut cock had receded into its foreskin.   I was intrigued.  I reached up and pulled back his foreskin revealing his cockhead.  Beads of cum still hung around the tip of his cock.  I licked them and started to suck once again on his cock.  I was surprised when his cock spring quickly to an erect hard tool.  He was ready for action.  I took his cock in my mouth and he started to face fuck me.  I held his hips and push them away.  His cock was too much for me.  He continued to face fuck me.   

I stop sucking as I felt the stirring deep inside of me.  I was close to cumming.  I held on to his legs as Robbie was a sucking sex machine.  He was a constant sucking action.  I shot the first wad of cum.  Followed by another and another.  It was as if a spigot was turned open.  Robbie kept at it and handled my load.    

Robbie rolled off of me.  Cum was dripping from his mouth.  He wiped his mouth with his hand and then licked his hand clean.  He was still hard and had a gleam in his eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment