Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wedding Glory Hole

Wedding Glory Hole

Story by Larry

                        I went to a wedding last week end.  Let me tell you it was some surprise when I got to the reception hall.  I didn't recognize the address when I got the invitation but as we rode from the church to the hall it came back to me.  The reception was in an old club I used to hang out in as a teenager sucking cock in the woods along the highway and living at home.



                        After the reception was well under way I had to piss like a race horse and headed for the men’s room.  I was surprised they hadn't changed them.  They were still all toilets with partitions and doors with locks.  Once in a stall I noticed still glory holes as well.  I just about pulled my cock out to piss and the door opened from the hall.  Another guy went in the stall next to mine.  Next I knew his cock was coming at me through the glory hole.






                        Now I don't get out very often with my work schedule anymore so I would have been a fool to refuse the offering.  I flipped my tie over my shoulder opened my shirt and pushed my cock through the hole next to the mystery cock.   the hole was big enough that I was able to grab both cocks together and we just rocked back and forth jerking each other off.  I at least had slid a rubber on beforehand so when i came i just filled the rubber and then flushed it. 




                        My mystery cock on the other hand shot all over my crotch and I had to use toilet paper to clean it.  Actually I didn't care it felt good.  When I went to leave the bathroom I realized because of the open stall door I had just jerked off the best man.  He was standing in the stall still stoking his cock.  He smiled and said if I wanted any more he intended on staying there for a while to see what else he could get.  “Who knows maybe even the groom” he said “since we were up until recently fuck buddies.” 




                        I was shocked but didn't say anything.  The rest of the night I couldn't help but stare at the groom.  I kept picturing him and the usher in the bathroom fucking and sucking the night away.  Finally I caved in and went back into the bathroom.  I went into the same stall, pulled out my cock and told him suck it.  He did a great job let me tell you and I came in record time.  I closed my pants, washed my hands and went back to the hall.  I said my good byes and left.  I had to go get really laid somewhere.  I’m still trying. Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. Jay, the Best of Luck, just when you need it you don't get any, when you
    don't want or need it, it is never there. LOL nnottt funny.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jay, I thought this story was you. But Larry, I did enjoy it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete