Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kay West - Part 1

Key West

Story by Larry

Part 1of 2

                        I went to Key West on vacation.  It's been so long since I went anywhere I decided I wanted to go someplace really nice and heard about how Key West could be one of the best places for a gay man to go and since I was going on vacation to celebrate my birthday I deserved it.



                        I flew in late in the afternoon on a Friday and was tired as all hell.  It took a long time to get there even by plane because of lay overs and shit.  Sitting in airports for 3/4 hours with nothing to do is just as tiring as working manual labor sometimes.  Anyhow I decided to just grab a burger in the hotel and get some sleep and start "exploring" in the morning.  I was up and hit the beach before 8 am.




                        The sites I saw on the beach gave me a perpetual hard on.  I was so self-conscious about it I ended up laying on my stomach.  It wasn't long after I flipped over that this fantastic looking guy walked over to me holding his suit down to one side.



                        He had a really great build and with a nicely packed basket and the way he was holding his suit down he was showing off a nice patch of bush too.  “Hey man.  My name’s Steve.  You want some of this?”  With that he looked down at his crotch and smiled.  I know I sure want some of that and looked straight at my ass. 




                        My hormones took over.  “My name’s Larry” I said and looked straight at his crotch.  “It looks tempting, but just how tempting?” I asked.  He smiled.  “Oh I guess about 8 inches of tempting and thick.  How about we go back to my room and see just how tempting” he said.  I stood up, picked up my towel and told him to lead the way.  Steve walked off in the direction of my hotel.  Seemed we were staying in the same place.

           

                        Steve’s room wasn’t far from mine.  Matter of fact it was only a few doors down.  He opened the door and stood to the side so I could walk in.  When I turned around Steve had closed the door and already had his suit off.  "You like" he asked.  I smiled and walked up to him and grabbed his throbbing cock and said "Sure do" and then kissed him.  He started to push me towards the bed.  I stumbled and fell backwards ending up laying on my back with my feet hanging over the side of the bed. 




                        He reached down to pull my suit off and as he did he said “We'll have to make due if you know what I mean.  I'm out of lube.  All I have is this” and he flicked his tongue out of his mouth full of saliva.  Now it had been a really long time since I was fucked and I knew that's what he wanted just by his actions so I told him to hold on a minute and went to my room.  When I came back he was laying on his back on the bed stroking his cock.  I threw him a bottle of lube.  “Now you’re not out” I told him.




                        He laughed and flipped the bottle open and started to grease up his cock.  I climbed up on the bed and surprised him by taking his cock and balls and putting a tight adjustable cock ring on him.  “Now you’re really set” I told him.  I rolled onto the bed next to him and in a flash he was laying on top of me.  His hands were roaming all over my body and making me hot as hell.  He pushed himself up onto his knees between my legs and grabbed my suit to pull it off for a second time. 

                        When he pulled my cock got stuck in the waist band and when it let loose it snapped back slapping my abs loud.  He whistled low and said "Damn that's a nice one" and leaned over to lick and then suck it.  I moaned and pushed my hips up into his mouth causing him to moan too.  After a minute or 2 of sucking me off he knelt back up and pulled my legs up to his shoulders and then leaned forward.  As he did his cock head connected with my hole and he pushed in gently.  

No comments:

Post a Comment