Sunday, January 5, 2014

College - Part 1

College

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

                        It's my first year in college.  I opted to go to a college away from home just to be on my own, with no parental interference, and strictly on my own.  My parents couldn't understand why I didn't want to live at home but I had to get out.  I was tired of hiding my being gay from them and I felt it would be easier living away from home.  I got to campus a week earlier than I needed to so I could get settled and get familiar with the area.  


                        The first thing I found was the athletic fields.  Most of the guys who were on scholarship were at school already for practices.  I was board and walking around and happened to come across the track field and what do I find, first thing, was a man I wanted to get on my knees in front of and worship.  He was on the track for practice in one of those one piece spandex uniforms.  I don't know if he was commando or what but let me tell you he left nothing to the imagination.
 

 

                        Even sitting in the bleachers I could tell he had a good size cock even soft and what seemed to be a hefty set of balls to match.  I sat most of the day watching him run.  The rest of the team had nothing on him.  If they did they hid it well.  I started to day dream about being in bed with him, his cock sliding in and out of my ass.  It wasn't until then that I realized with getting ready for school and then settled in my room in the dorms that I hadn't seen, felt, or tasted a cock in over a month.  I was horny as hell.
 

                        I found out the guy’s name was Danny.  He was my age and it was his first year too.  That meant he was in the same dorm as me.  It took me a week but I found out he was actually on the same floor as me and only 4 doors down.  He had a single.  I was in a double but didn't have a roommate yet.  Another week went by and I passed him in the hall.  He stopped and looked at me and came right out and said he wouldn't be at practice that afternoon.  He had to look for another place.  He got his bill for the single room and it was way over his budget.  I asked him why he was telling me that and he said
“I know you come to watch me every day.   It’s cool.” 
 

                        We ended up talking in the hallway and I asked him if he was looking for something off campus and he said no just a double he could share.  I told him I was in a double and alone so we went down to the registrar’s office and he was able to switch rooms right then and there.  That week end I helped him move his stuff in with me.  This couldn't be going more in my favor if I planned it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment