Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Day at Work - Part 1


First Day at Work

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 4

It was my first day at work and everything went really well.  My coworkers were friendly and very helpful, especially Brad.  Every time I turned around, he was there to offer a helping hand, a smile, or encouragement.  After work they invited me to have a drink with them at a local bar.  Again Brad was right there at my side.  As everyone talked and drank, I felt a foot next to mine.  I moved but it was back before I knew it.  I realized it must had been Brad doing that.  My cock got hard thinking about it.  One by one my coworkers left, until it was just me and Brad.  That is when I felt his hand on my lap.  He was grouping my already rock hard cock. 

“Let’s go to my place?” he asked.  I was ready, willing, and able.  I readjusted my cock and we stood and walked out to Brad’s car.  All the way to his placed, he had his hand on my cock.  I reached over to his lap and my hand felt his cock.  We kept our hands on each other’s cock until we reached Brad’s place. 



On entering his place, we headed right for the couch.  We laid next to each other.  His mouth went straight to mine and we kissed.  It was a long and hard kiss, with his tongue exploring my mouth.  His hand was busy unzipping my jeans and reaching under my briefs and finding my cock.  I was still hard and I enjoyed his hand playing with my cock.


He pulled down my jeans and briefs enough, so that my cock was free from my clothes.  He slowing stroked my cock.  My cockhead was big and he ran his fingers along the edge of my mushroom head.

No comments:

Post a Comment