Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Day at Work - Part 4


First Day at Work

Story by Jay

Part 4 of 4


 Brad let me lay down and he lifted my legs.  He positioned his cock at my asshole.  We kissed as his cock moved around my opening and gently probed me.  He asked “Can I fuck you?”  I answered by reached around to his hips and pushing his cock into me.  It felt so good.  He was gentle but I wanted it harder.  I turned around and let Brad enter me missionary style.  He started to fuck me, slow at first and then he picked up speed.


I grabbed my cock and started stroking it and came almost immediately.  Brad was letting me have it and he yelled “I am cumming.”  He finally collapsed on top of me. 

After a while we sat up and caught our breath.  Brad said “I am so glad you started work with us.”

I smiled and was looking forward to the days ahead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment