Friday, January 3, 2014

Camping with Sean - Part 1


Camping with Sean

 

Submitted by CATMAN

 

Part 1 of 2

 

Phil and I aren't exceptionally close.  I guess it's because of the three year age difference.  He had no idea how much I looked up to him as my big brother.  He arrived home from college for the Summer just in time to see me graduate from High School.  

 

A week later, we were hanging out in the bedroom we had always shared.  He was on his cell phone talking to one of his fraternity brothers.  They were making plans to meet up for a camping trip up on the lake.  I deducted that "Sean" probably lived near-by and would drive here to meet up with Phil to go to the camp site.

 

When he ended the call, Phil surprised me and said, "Wanna go with us?"

 

I'm not much of a rugged outdoors guy but, of course, I wanted to go!  It was the first time in years that he wanted to include me in any of his plans.

 

The next day, I helped Phil gather together all of our old camping gear from years ago when we were Scouts.  We aired out the old tent and the sleeping bags that were stored in the garage.  We raided Mom's pantry for canned food and put together everything we would need for three days in the woods.

 

Sean arrived two nights later when our folks were out of the house for the night.  He wasn't anything like I expected. 

 

He's a very good looking guy, but he seemed really shy and quiet at first.  He had short cropped brown hair, hazel eyes and a small compact body.

 

It was decided that Sean would stay the night in our guest room and we would make the 80 mile drive to the lake the next day.  Phil ordered a pizza; we sat and ate, then moved outside to our deck.

 

Sean looked around and said, "Wow, you have a Jacuzzi?"

 

"Yeah, my folks just got it.  I haven't even been in it yet.  Hey, you guys wanna try it out?"

 

We both agreed.  Phil fired up the heater and the jets and the three of us stripped down to climb in.  I couldn't see much in the dim light but it appeared that Sean looked really buff.

 

Our 'hot tub' isn't enormous, so Sean ended up settling in closer to me than to Phil.  We sat there with the swirling water up to our chests enjoying the jet action, when I felt a hand on my dick.

 

Sean kept up a casual conversation with Phil, while unnoticed under the water, he played with my cock.  I was instantly erect and he slowly stroked me. 

 

I thought I would return the favor but he flinched when I reached out to touch him.  Thankfully, Phil didn't notice.  I just sat there and let him give me a hand job.  I had to stifle a moan when I finally CAME!  We were in the Jacuzzi long enough that my dick was soft again when we climbed out to dry off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment